1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Lustorlove, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Lustorlove

Lustorlove Fapstronaut

Hello all,

I’ll just get right to it. I matched with this girl on tinder and was messaging her all night. She seemed to be into me. Then I told her she was far away and that she should come to me to meet up. Her response was that I’m only 20 min away, so I figured she’d be down to come. Then she said but what would we do. To my response i wrote, prolly go on a cruise and get to know each other then maybe I’ll invite you back to my crib. After that she called me a scrub and unmatched me.

Looking back on it now I’m thinking I should of just said, “come to (my location) and find out”.

Any advice on what I did wrong?

2. ramboeea

ramboeea Fapstronaut

you did nothing wrong man. maybe something else you did made you insecure before.
    in my opinion your answer must be more honest than that... you can just told her that you don't know and you will figure out when you hang up together..take it easy.... believe me they feel you so strong if you have any self confidence issues.