1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some advice with girlfriend

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Iwanttobeabeast, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Iwanttobeabeast

Iwanttobeabeast Fapstronaut

I have a girlfriend, and we were in a spot at school where nobody can see us, except from the track. It is a 1 view. My girlfriend was on top of me riding and kissing me, but I stopped kissing her when I felt that I saw someone look at us. It turned out there was someone, but my girlfriend and I don’t know if he saw us. We saw him with his phone, and don’t know if he recorded us. I know who it is, but I don’t know if I should ask him about it. My girlfriend and I are both worried. What should I do?

2. Well, why are you worried about it? That kind of determines whether or not it's worth the hassle of asking. If you're worried about it, then I guess I would say you should ask about it if you want. Or just try to get over it. Idk, it doesn't really seem like a huge deal to me if you were just kissing.

3. Iwanttobeabeast

She was on top of me, I was grabbing her booty, and we were making out. I was also squeezing her butt hard. I was sitting with my back against the wall.

4. Okay... so... what? What if he did record you? I'm not sure what exactly you're afraid of, but if you're afraid of something, then ask him about it I guess. It's really up to you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. I say you should just let it be, I doubt anything was recorded.

6. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

Thats what happens when you sh** in public places.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. No reason to worry as there isn't anything you can do about it anyway. It's not like there was nudity involved so even if he posted it somewhere, it can impact either of you that negatively. Don't get all worked up as nothing will probably happen.

8. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

You kidding it’s proabably pasted all over the net 10 times over on underground or creeping websites. The fact is if it’s videoed you don’t know who has seen it.

9. You're making paranoid assumptions. You're also assuming they can identify you and your girl. Until you see evidence of this there is nothing you can do so stop driving yourself crazy. With any luck it will never be posted.

10. This is strange bc why on earth would she be riding you in school? But moving on, why would you care if he saw you? He probably would've done what I would've and just been like "what the actual fuck lol" and move on. It would be as or more strange than she riding you in a public setting if he had videotaped you. Like the user said above, get a room.

11. I am guilty of pda when I was in high school, so I get it. But looking back you shouldn't be riding your boyfriend in a public setting unless you're fucked up at a bar, even then it's strange but slightly acceptable.

If I was just walking in public and saw some chick riding a guy, espicially my age. Broad day light, completely sober, I would be disturbed. Like I'd move on but it's strange. She would instantly just be unclassy. Whatever you do, you have to keep it classy.

12. Going to have to go with the majority on this one. Learn to get a room next time and don't worry.

13. Iwanttobeabeast