1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Hope to Continue my PMO.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by MiliAxe, Jun 12, 2018.

1. MiliAxe

MiliAxe Fapstronaut

Hey guys a guy from Iran and currently Fighting against PMO . So the main problem is : I don't have any goals for my PMO . the only aim I can think about is having a girlfriend and there is a Cliche between old people that says : You must not have any girlfriends . You can only marry . ( because In that time People Used to not wear condoms and etc. ) I also have some friends In foreign countries that are always hanging out with their friends which makes me Depressed .

PLEASE help me ...

2. Don't worry. You're not alone. I don't have many friends, just one. It's normal you want a girlfriend, you're lonely and longing for intimacy.
    Are there any new solitary activities you could pursue where you live? So that you can feel more occupied and satisfied with yourself. Something free and non-expensive?
    I'm here if you need to talk to somebody.

MiliAxe likes this.
  3. The man who lost love

The man who lost love Fapstronaut

you have no goals, yet you are clean for 101 days.I'm definitely aware of my objectives to quite PM, still haven't been clean for more than 10 days. in fact, I know the difference. I'm weak. but I will change that. well done my friend. Btw I'm from Iran too. about the cliche you mentioned. We all have the same problem. the huge gap between generations.but don't let them bother you. there is no problem with having girlfriend, hanging out with others and having sexual intimacy with a girl. My personal opinion: having a girlfriend is not just about sexual satisfaction. every single man needs to find someone to complete him/herself. because when you are alone, there is always something missing. we are cursed to live in this country with all restrictions and limits, but even here you can find your way. have a girlfriend, enjoy your life. but never think about PM. I've been dealing with this problem for almost 11 years. it just ruins your life. changes your attitude on life. makes you see people as objects. you become an addicted with addicted mentality which has nothing for you but sickness and self-hatred.