Need Help Focusing

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by Burgundy_Outlier, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Burgundy_Outlier

Burgundy_Outlier Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday and the day before about six times after waking up from a nap. I know for my next streaks I'm never napping again or as much as they'll make me vulnerable.

I'm taking summer school, and I was taking a quiz and I failed it twice. Luckily I can ask my teacher to retake it, but oh man, I could not think. I keep on fantasizing and getting hard out of nowhere, it is difficult.

Any help before I can regain my senses and testosterone?

2. APurple1

APurple1 Fapstronaut

A staff member pointed out that there is no relapsing here, only re-setting. I hope it helps to frame it in a different light.

3. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

You don't need to regain any testosterone based on what you described. You are good there. You can regain senses / focus via going through a reboot. You mentioned you have tried this in the past several times without as much luck. I'd suggest refactoring your approach in an effort to gain different results. Refactoring is basically a reworked game plan that keeps areas you are successful but reworks areas you are not successful. Examples: Do you need to block more websites? Certain devices a problem? Is it just masterubation, if so, working on every-other day as a goal vs. every-day. Just new strategies.

Best of luck & you got this!

CookyMonster and APurple1 like this.