1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NBA outlet

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by notime2waste, May 7, 2017.

1. well first hes gotta get through Wall and Beal. And Beal is absolutely filthy. so is wall but last game was Beals game except for Walls game winning shot

2. OLYNYK IS GOING ABSOLUTELY OFF RIGHT NOW. TURN THE GAME ON

icandoallthings likes this.
  3. KO:emoji_muscle:
    Beal was insane but Wall didn't step up.
    On to Cleveland :emoji_zipper_mouth:

4. BOSTON V. CLEAVELAND
    Who do you have and in how many games?

5. Cavs in 4 or 5. Not even close.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Chillll. I think the cavs are gonna win but people been talking down on the celts thinking they won't even be to where they at now. Smh. Don't downplay IT4. This man can surprise you. Not just him. Smart, Bradley, crowder. Do you know how hard it is to go back to back champs and take it home. It's not easy

icandoallthings likes this.
  7. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Looking at the reg season its a toss up. I think Cavs in 7. Everything points to the cavs but you never know.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  8. You still think so ? I said it- not even close. Cavs are by far the superior team.

9. Ain't over

10. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Imbalance of power in the east and the west. I'm not really even watching the games. I catch the highlights and key games.

11. Random fact - Golden State Warriors are the first team to enter the NBA Finals undefeated since the '01 LA Lakers.

immortal5 likes this.