1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Natural male masturbation?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Messedupguy, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Inkazak

Inkazak Fapstronaut

Hey ! I’m really curious if you have a source for the remote tribes who don’t know how to masturbate.

2. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

3. AlexWillDoIt

AlexWillDoIt Fapstronaut

JoeinMD likes this.
  4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I'd love to know how to get to this stage. I realize this is a very old post. I once turned myself off of sugary products by imagining thick and goopy corn syrup running through my veins - how revolting. It's sort of like a self hypnosis. But, the sight/thought/imagination of a guy's junk is very hard on me, and the associated oral appetite I then imagine I need, which is really a hunger for something entirely different, I know. I remember thinking how revolting a grown man's junk was as a child, when I saw naked male family members. I wish I could get there again. It would take the pressure off tremendously. Any trick in doing this for you?

5. Messedupguy

Messedupguy Fapstronaut

Just look properly at them and try to be analytical rather than sexual . Then you will see how unappealing men’s genitals really are plus how wrong it is to desire your own gender

again and JoeinMD like this.
  6. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

The problem is that I'm not exposed to seeing them generally in real life or in P anymore (and not sure either would help anyway), and I am always just fighting phantasms of the images in my imagination. Yes, I think SSA is quite disordered, and it started to dawn on me more with the many stories on nofap of straight men who start to develop SSA through twisted P viewing. I think the same is also true of gay attraction, but having just occurred in another twisted or malfunctioning way. I don't see any happiness or fulfillment in it in my experience. There's a whole other side of life to pursue that's quite wonderful and fulfilling.

again likes this.