1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Thanks guys. Ill get back on track :)

2. Glad it helped! That sounds like a plan.. just remember, Batman didn't become who he is by giving up when it gets tough.. that is exactly what made him who he is. We just have to embrace that suffering sometimes.. there's no short cut. Once we really accept this, we can make it!

3. Thanks, yes, I decided I don't need the counter any more, and I stopped even thinking of days.. I think I'm around 2 month now? Any how, I know it's been 2019 free from PMO so far and that's how it will continue :)

4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Very well said.

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Get back on track asap :emoji_bear:

6. Good Luck

7. 05/02/2019
    01:30 pm
    Check in! n_n

All my best wishes to all!
    I missed reading all of you <3

I'm sorry to read about relapses. Shake off the dust and let's try it again!

8. Thanks buddy :)

9. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

I respect your honesty bro , ask yourself , was it worth it ? The answer will make relapses a thing of the past

10. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

11. I must apologizes to everyone here I will not be able to continue with this challenge. I even understand if someone will be angry at me, but whatever you think now i love you all. Hope you all find your inner strenght to beat this addiction. I let this thread undeleted if someone wants to take over moderation. Good Luck

12. Aw man. Well, you got to do what you got to do. Good luck to you

13. Is anyone willing to take over? Id rather not see it come to an end, but running a challenge isnt really my thing.

14. You did a great job.... :) Thanks

Like batman like joker...

15. Bummerland.

I would but I just don’t have the time to keep up with things...plus I’m a bonehead. Loveless has been real busy too. I’d vote for @IAmLegion

16. I second that, he's a thorough dude

17. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

@Aventus Wishing you the best in this journey :)
    Checking in.

18. Well sometimes we have unsolved mysteries! So, anything is fine by me!

19. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to hear about the news to back away @Aventus
    It kind of goes without saying that if you want to come back to the challenge, you can do so at any time.

I don't really have any problem running the challenge except the fact that I'll be starting med school in March. That means the lifespan of the challenge will be limited to that month if I take over. Of course, if somone wants to take the baton from that point onwards, that's also a valid choice :)

But I want a vote from everyone before this happens. I want to know you guys are okay with it.

2 questions for @Aventus
    1. What exactly is the mystery this time? In the previous challenge, I believe there was a mystery person people had to guess (i could be wrong; i wasn't in it) but i just want to clarify the nomenclature a bit first.
    2. Are you okay?

1 thing for everyone to note- I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THIS THREAD so I cannot edit, alter or in any way modify the front page and effects applied. If I do take over (vote comes first), I will create a new thread with the same name but extend it to [PART 2].
    If there is an option for a moderator to grant me the privileges over this thread, that can work too so we won't have to kill off this thread.

Thoughts from everyone are invited.
    Fehr, I'll be honest- I do not like this. Is giving up this challenge step 1 to you leaving nofap?