1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Sorry, you both have now last 2HP, stay strong guys

2. Bring it on!

3. Aw, sorry to hear that, but you'll get back on top :)

4. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

5. It's late, I'm sorry!
    Here is still Sunday :p

27/01/2019
    9:18 pm
    Check in! :)

6. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

7. :) oh boy! Exciting stuff is coming!

8. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Oh hell... :(

9. ...
    My my. Fehr you always have something. ;)

10. Checking in

Not sure... what I'm really feeling. I never really mentioned this, but I do have a reduced body temperature. Its like colder than normal, yet my organs function fine. Yesterday I shaked someone's hand, out of respect, and they noticed it. Remarking that it was ice cold. That got me a little bugged... Gonna sort it out before it gets to a state where its deadly. Hope you all do not have any ailments like this. Its strange and not sure whay is really causing in. Cold showers, not going to stop however... I need that.

Well, word of the day; Purity
    Defined as the freedom from contamination and immorality relating to a sexual nature. Came across this word while I was doing research on the levels of addiction.
    Ultimately, everyone of us is aiming for purity. To be free from this addiction. That's our goal! However, easier said than done... achieving purity, from something that is always available, one click away... Is The Challenge.

Only the best for the team. Heyah!

11. Are you sure you are not a vampire! :eek: :D

12. Nope... Its just really strange. Doctors not sure too. And school started so I cannot fly out to Canada for a full check up. Might have to wait till June. Hope it alright though. I do think, I have been getting colder. Well... as long as i am off PMO... i am healing ;)

13. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

I hope you will be fine my friend, not everything is related to PMO, I take cold showers every morning and I noticed the opposite ,my body always feels warm, my immunity increased, I remember I had flu once in the first couple weeks of my streak.
    Keep persisting and stay on this awesome journey .:)

14. Hmm, thats pretty strange. Did you check yoyr internal temperature with a thermometer? Hopefully it clears up for you

15. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut