1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I like the rpg elements. Makes things more interesting.

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Legion smirked at the silly mortal's efforts. "This should be amusing", he thought.
    For they didn't know it then but many, many tribulations lay in store for the League of Purity. Legion was simply biding his time, devising the most horrific game the world would ever behold.
    Yes, Gotham Outlaw was the first of them all to realise the most important lesson they would need: In Unity Lies Power.

And while the league ventured forward as one, Legion's first move was decided.

The first hurdle comes tomorrow.

3. Two words...

https://media.giphy.com/media/SAnpP3mCMcibK/giphy.gif

Also, great job, i knew you were the man for the job

Also also, im not positive, but i think ginny intends to rejoin soon when shes feeling up to it, would that be alright considering everything?

4. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

5. Nice touch! I like it!
    Hahahahahaha fair play! :)
    Cool! I like this too! :)
    Rofl! #Salute you for doing this!

Good luck everybody! Let's get this done!

6. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Thanks batman ^^
    Yes, Ginny can join at anytime she feels up to it :) The story can accomodate her entry at any phase :D

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hahaha you're in for so much more ;D

Better get as muscular as u can because the great battle draws nearer every minute!

9. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

CHALLENGE UPDATE #1

For 1 day and 1 night, the League of Purity marched on, gaining more confidence with every step. In the distance, they could see the red glow of Legion's fiery throne- their final destination. Gotham Outlaw was the first to understand the power of unity- he took care of the stumbling members and handed everyone a weapon from his armory. The League grew ever stronger and the first day was spent in joyous laughter and good spirit.

Watching them from his 3rd eye was Legion. The fiend was livid at seeing their compassion and trust. He was thoughtful for a moment but then smiled menacingly. He stood up from his throne and stared into the distance- directly at the approaching league. Drawing power from his anger, Legion's eyes burst into flames as he created the Minefield.

20190207_121107.jpg

Noting the League's terror as red mines materialised in the ground below them and then became invisible, Legion sat back on his throne, satisfied with his creation. The League knew at that point that if they stopped for too long, they would pay a hefty price. The only way to go now was forward...

...And then Legion's eyes fell upon Little Sammy. Noting the stumbling boy's low HP, Legion sent a telepathic message to Sammy- "I can help you, boy."

Legion's assault had begun.

Translation:
    Minefield is now active. A dice has been rolled for every team in the challenge and the values noted down in secret. If a team member relapses on a day less than or equal to the value rolled, they suffer a -2 HP loss and a -5 score deduction for their team.
    (Eg. Let's assume Batman's dice roll resulted in 4. Today is day 0. If Batman relapses on day 0,1,2,3 or 4, he will lose HP and 5 of his points)
    •It goes without saying that if you relapse today (day 0), no matter what the result was, you will run into a mine.
    •Legion has a special deal for @Sammyforthewin
    You have 2 choices:
    1. GIFT BOX
    A
    2. GIFT BOX B
    You can choose to pick one or just ignore Legion's message. Gift doesn't necessarily mean good. You won't know what a gift is until you open it.

Minefield has started on Thursday, 7th February and will last until Thursday 14th February.

No score progression has occurred for these 2 teams:
    •The Eagles due to @The Ultimate not checking in
    •Warriors, not Wankers due to @WARRIORMAN not checking in

10. Oh boy! The game is afoot!

11. Gotham Outlaw

12. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Yoo, lol.
    Should I really open a gift?

Guys, what do you think? Should I open one of these gifts from Legion? :D

13. Gotham Outlaw

It's your decision. Do whatever you think.

14. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Legion laughed at the boy's indecisiveness. His eyes burned brightly as he spoke again:

It would be a shame if you dropped out of the challenge this early. Humor me, boy and open a gift. Call it a little deal with Legion ;) You stand to lose nothing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. [​IMG]
    I decided
    [​IMG]

I want to continue to support Batman and the wonderful people that thought about me when I was in hospital. I’m still out of it but at least I can still use my phone, so let’s get this fooking PMO twat of a monster back where it belongs, in the boot of me car and into the bottom of the sea where it’ll never be seen again.

16. Hell yeah! Welcome back partner :)

http://orig13.deviantart.net/74e4/f/2013/357/0/f/batman_approves_by_bolt187-d6z0hux.jpg

17. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Welcome back Miss Ginny , hope all is fine . :)