1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

@IAmLegion Well done, mate! Keep it going!

Check in!

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Many hours passed before Legion regained his senses.

But when his consciousness returned, so did the pain. There wasn't a single part of his body that wasn't either bleeding, bruised or broken and Legion screamed in pure agony as he tried to fight against the pain...

... nothing worked. The demon literally couldn't get up...

"This is bad..."

Legion was right to fear his circumstances. If another demon found him in such a state, it would spell certain death for him. Demons did not get along very well.

Something Clinked in the distance.

Legion was breathing hard. He had to do something fast...

Clink.

The demon tried to stand again but his legs gave way and he fell hard on his shoulder...

Clink.

Legion tried yet again... and failed. He simply didn't have the strength anymore...

CLANK!

Something metallic hit the ground closeby and Legion quickly turned around in fear..

"Oh no...."

20190212_184736.jpg

"Time to die, Legion."

It wasn't a demon. It wasn't a fairy either.

It was neither good not bad, neither righteous nor malicious; it was something much worse: Death itself now stood at Legion's feet.

"You will not survive these wounds, Legion. Your time is nigh."

"That's inconceivable! I'm not going to die anytime soon! BEGONE!"

"Oh but you will. Your name has appeared in the Book of Death. You die within one minute from now."

"BULLSHIT! COME ANY CLOSER AND YOU MAY APPEAR IN YOUR OWN FUCKING BOOK!"

Death sat down on Legion's throne.

"I will let you see for yourself."

Legion was in shock. He knew he was hurt badly but he'd never expected to die... not this soon!

"Can demons even die?!"

"No but You can. You are just a moral with dark powers. Were you not one of the League before you betrayed them?"

Legion snarled and became quiet...

A strange sensation was taking control over him... he felt so tired... so lazy... so relaxed... so drowsy...

Legion's eyes closed for a fraction of a second but he fought them open. He refused to accept defeat.

Death stood up.

"Time's up, Legion."

Death held up his reaper high in the air and prepared to strike. Normally, he didn't take sides but he too was happy to see Legion perish... He truly was a foul being...

Death stopped his attack midway and stared at Legion. The fiend was smiling widely as he stared Death right in the eye.

"Why are you smiling?"

Legion laughed madly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING, BOY?"

"Step back, motherfucker."

"I- I don't understand?!"

Death sensed enormous amounts of life energy rising from within Legion...

"What is going on?!"

Legion got to his knees.

"Explain yourself NOW!"

Legion smiled even wider.

"Look at your book now, Death. Tell me what you see."

Death instantly summoned the book and flipped it open. The word "Legion" was fading away quickly.

"BUT HOW?!"

Legion was on his feet now, smiling menacingly.

"I shook hands with a mortal."

Death finally took a step back as he understood the gravity of Legion's revelation.

"Oh you disgusting low life... You truly are a monster, Legion..."

Legion laughed loudly as he limped towards his throne.

"The Plague is now in effect, Death."

Death took yet another step back.

"That's right.

Back the fuck off and be on your way.

Oh and one more thing."

Legion laughed as
    Death turned around.

"CHECKING IN."

Several miles away, Sammy collapsed on the ground, foaming at the mouth and convulsing severely.

The League members stared at him, utterly horrified...

Hermes understood immediately.

"This is very, very bad..."

The words had just escaped his mouth when the words -1HP appeared in red above the screaming boy...

You make a deal with the devil; you pay the price...

Sammyforthewin now has 1HP left.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  3. Damn, another relapse,i know that leaves me with one life, so i better be careful. Sorry again @Ginny Weasley i cant seem to get my head back in the game.

Not for the first time Batman was stricken with shame. Would ever live up to the man he was meant to become? Deep down he knew he would because there was no other way, but the oath was unclear to him. Nevertheless, he knew that there was no time for moping. The memory of his past failures echoed in his mind as he suited up for the fight to come. Legion must be stopped...

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hermes rushed to Sammy's aid.

The angel pressed his palms together like he'd done so many times before, ready to cast an enchantment on Sammy.

Blue waves began to emit from Hermes' hands and he was about to cure the grieving Sammy of The Plague when all of a sudden Batman collapsed behind him.

Hermes looked around in disbelief and felt his powers leave him like vapour.

"Oh God no!

No!

NO!"

Hermes' power level fell to 50% and the angel fell to his knees as his hands lost their blue glow...

"I... I can no longer cure Sammy of The Plague...

Not when I'm at half my strength..."

Hermes punched the ground in angony and began crying...

"Why...?"

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Please get back up bro.

What you do defines you right?
    Don't let this relapse be the only thing you do.

Hermes really could use some good news about now....

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

EVENT: THE PLAGUE

@Sammyforthewin has been infected by Legion's
    Dark Plague.

Please note the following factors about the Plague:
    •It spreads via contact between players. The teammate (aka @Eleanor) automatically becomes infected within 1 day.
    •Everyday, the affliction will deal infected player(s)
    -1HP of damage.
    •The Plague has a 50% chance (1 coin toss) of being cured naturally with every passing day.
    •The Plague boosts Legion's score progression to 10 per day (from 8).
    •Hermes could have instantly cured the plague at 80% or more of his power.
    •Those who donate HP to infected players become infected themselves.

(A note from the moderator: My original plan was to simply use the Plague as a plot progression tool to revive Legion by sapping Sammy's HP but since there are so many relapses lately, I'll be making things a bit difficult so everyone has more reason to stay on track.)

Hermes looked at Sammy with teary eyes.

"This is your fight now Sammy. I'm just too weak to help you now..."
    That was all Hermes could say.

ALL EFFECTS AND DETAILS OF THE DARK PLAGUE ARE CALCULATED AND PRESENTED ALONG WITH THE CHECK IN REPORT.

8. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Get back stronger my friend , You got this.

9. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

10. Will do guys, thanks

11. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

12. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

OMG so I lose 1 HP?
    Checking in btw

13. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

14. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in
    Have a nice day everyone :)

15. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

CHECK IN REPORT
    Freedom Lover has now left the challenge. She had to leave for personal reasons and will be unavailable in the coming days. Please be courteous and don't inquire further.

Auto check-in has been performed on WARRIORMAN's behalf.

An auto check-in has been performed on Loveless- J.R.A's behalf.

Sammyforthewin's coin toss landed on heads. He is now cured of the Dark Plague. Since he is cured, The Plague did not spread to Eleanor. Congratulations. You avoided possibly one of the most annoying events in the game.

Legion gained +10 score for this time alone because of being revived from The Plague.

THE DEADLINE OF THE CHALLENGE HAS NOW BEEN SHIFTED TO THE 20TH OF FEBRUARY.

This is because a considerable portion of our active members are gone (Retro Girl, Mysteryball, Freedom Lover) and very frankly- we have a lot of dead weight in the challenge who can't either check in properly or checks in and never takes part (this really ticks me the hell off, sorry. You're here for a reason right?!). You know who you are. That's why I'm shortening the storyline because it's really annoying trying to run a challenge to which LITERALLY HALF the people actually fucking take part in.

In the interest of the active members, I'm not dropping the challenge altogether. I made a promise to end the challenge gracefully and I will. BUT I AM NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GROWING INACTIVITY HERE.

This rant has nothing to do with Freedom Lover leaving. It's just that I wake up everyday and realise that half of the challengers are literally either gone or doing nothing. I get that people have a life to live but understand that I HAVE ONE TOO. Don't expect me to spend ~1 hour organising/typing/brainstorming the plot only to see that a fraction of people are responding. It is:
    1. Disheartening
    2. Annoying
    3. Inconsiderate.

It takes me 10x the time to think and type up a single post than it takes you to read it and vote on it. (20mins: 2 mins) It's literally like a "choose your own story" and apparently that takes up too much time out of people's days.

Anyways, everything else proceeds as normal.

TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY SHOW ME THE COURTESY TO TAKE PART, I sincerely apologise for losing my shit. None of this applies to you.

Have a good day/night people.