my very own: Self Improvement Log

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by info Let, May 17, 2019 at 3:42 PM.

1. info Let

info Let Fapstronaut

Log #1, Day 1
    Hey guys,

Daily (hopefully) Self-Improvement Journal starting now.

To be honest, I have to find the things I want to improve first. Finding the things I really want to improve, and not some things like: "Learn to play Violin, because it would be cool.", or learn to Draw to impress others.

So yeah, I hope this thread will help me guide me. Some things I should probably improve:
    • screen time on "stupid" media (9gag, ...)
    • more social contact
    • realising what I want
    • finding a purpose of life (Will only possible with social contacts)
    • meditation

Probably I come up with more or delete some.

Discussion is very welcome, so please post if you want to get something of your mind ;)

CH3RRY likes this.
  2. info Let

info Let Fapstronaut

So, first day coming to an end and I'm a bit suprised that I am keeping it up. Might become a good habit.

Sooo, today I didn't do too bad or too good, spent quite some time on useless websites but I was productive aswell. You know the "School of Animals", sort of where every animal is tested on their ability to climb? This one went through my head today, as my goal was often to become very good with rethorics and speaking.
    I am not the worst with that, I wouldn't even say I am bad at it. But it's not the thing that I am good at. So maybe my goal shouldn't be to improve some mediocre skill, but to focus at what I am good?

But what should I then try to improve?

CH3RRY likes this.
  3. info Let

info Let Fapstronaut

Well next day next entry.

Realised "my very own Self Improvement Log" is not a name that suggest participating with me... Well, if you read this you are very welcomed to comment and share your own days aswell :)

What happened today to me? Went for a drive, went for a run, met a friend and currently I am studying (and of course now procrastinating in a forum)

What about my goals? realised I have missed out the obvious:
    • less sugar duh
    to stay realistic I don't want to stop eating suger. My problem is whenever I open up some chocolate (or whatever), I don't eat a piece or 2, I eat the whole bag. Even if I actually don't want it.

So another goal might be:
    • Be allowed to eat whenever you truly want to eat, and then only eat one to two pieces
    Let's see how that goes.