1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My urges stem from emotions

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Llywelyn App Grufudd, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Llywelyn App Grufudd

Llywelyn App Grufudd Fapstronaut

Ok so i have been told this is uncommon around here. When i think of sex usually security and affection are involved. It is these two feelings that get me aroused more than the act itself. Does anyone else have this ?

P-Free likes this.
  2. Reverent

Reverent Fapstronaut

What do you mean? security & affection
    Like an officer holding a puppy gets you going?

3. Air0

Air0 Fapstronaut

I think I understand what you are going through. Pmo releases a lot of dopamine and makes you feel that way. But you have to remember that feeling you get afterwards. After a relapse you feel horrible. Stay strong and don't relapse because IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

4. Llywelyn App Grufudd

No, a woman taking care of me telling me i will be safe with her, that no harm will come to me and things like this.

5. Llywelyn App Grufudd

Not the dopamine but some things i have been through make me feel like i need those two. But you are right i wont give up on this, i want to make a change.

6. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

I get it. I actually have a friend who calls those “affection erections.“ I can get the same way. I think it’s the desire for a connection and not just physical intimacy. I find that I can get equally aroused from a very close emotional conversation as I can from physical touch.