1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story!

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. TheMoose

TheMoose Fapstronaut

Hi there!

I feel that I need to tell my story, feels better to speak about it in some way!
    It started almost 15 years ago in school with sexual education, they gave us condoms and then it all started. Started with fapping and went on to PMO. I have had periods in my addiction that have been good. Remember that I had a period of about 250 days of no PMO when i had done surgery to my arm, but then I fell back into sin again. During that period I felt good, my life was good again and I had a good relation to God.

Now I have managed to stay clean for about 30 days as longest. The last days have been dark. A lot of temptations and the devil is attacking me all time and I have a lot of negative thoughts. I think i cant come any lower right now. This is how I feel right now.

I have, as long as i can remember, believed in Jesus Christ. I believe that he is Son of God and will return soon. I also believe that you can not combine a life as a christian and a life with PMO. I have come to the point that i realize I cant make this on my own. I need help from God. I also think that this forum can give me support and help on my journey.

Sorry for a long post but I felt that I needed to write about my emotions. Lets help each other, pray for each other and I think we can become free from PMO. The Lord is great and I think that Jesus can touch and heal today, just as he did when he was on earth 2000 years ago. Please, send a pray for me.

Bless you all!

(sorry for bad english...)

2. Praying for you and cheering you on! Use every tool in the arsenal to fight against PMO. Reach out here whenever you need support. Rest in Christ and his strength!

3. TheMoose

TheMoose Fapstronaut

Hi!

Have a little question How can I use this thread? Should it be used as my daily journal or is it meant to be able to follow my progress in the usual forum?

//TheMoose

4. You can use it as your journal or in whatever way helps you best. A regular journal is a helpful tool that many use.

5. TheMoose

TheMoose Fapstronaut

Day 5 is coming to an end.
    It's going pretty well. I keep busy, working a lot. A lot of prays and listening to Christian music helps me to stay focused.
    I have done this journey before but then I have tried almost by myself, and failed. This time I feel like I am walking with Jesus in a stronger way than before.

//TheMoose

CyndiWong and Tao Jones like this.
  6. TheMoose

TheMoose Fapstronaut

Day 7!
    Had some urges this morning. Went online to read some hot novels. Never touched myself. However I managed to resist before going to far and went up from bed and went to work. A weakness to read that but a strength to resist.

What do you guys do when urges is strong?

//TheMoose

Tao Jones likes this.
  7. Find the lie of the urge. PMO always lies to you. Replace it with the Truth. Live in the Truth, not the lie.

Once the thought has been dealt with, find something else productive to do. Having a list of quick and ready productive projects and activities on hand is a great idea!

TheMoose likes this.
  8. TheMoose

TheMoose Fapstronaut

Hi there!

Day 9! Most of the time things go well, I can controle my emotions but especially in the mornings I get strong urges to fap. I need to handle that problem. I think I will start to get out of bed straight away when I wake up, don't lay there and let my mind start thinking about pmo. I also think I am going to have cold showers as well.

//TheMoose

9. TheMoose

TheMoose Fapstronaut

I am sad to say that day 16 means that I have failed. But this time I will not lay down and let this sin take over my life again. This time I will fight and my help in the fight will be the Armour of God!(EPH 6:11)

I am glad for your support here guys, means a lot to me!

10. Friend, 16 days is a very good result. I still can't overcome 6 days. :emoji_smile:
    Well done! Try to achieve even greater results next time. You can do it!

11. TheMoose

TheMoose Fapstronaut

Thanks for your support! Had another relapse today but I have decided to take the fight and not surrender to the urges to fap.

Deleted Account likes this.