1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story of Nofap life!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Suhail22, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

@sayonaraPMO ..Yea bro Iam on day 8 now...I am determined to do 90 days this time!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Nofap Day 8
    1st week completed successfully!

I had a dream about sex during morning time but I don't know why it so? Can anyone know?

Let me explain my experience:
    1.Anxiety is seriously reduced and its minimal
    2.Heart rate is controlled but still have shallow breathing
    3.Fatigue is reduced when compared to first day.
    4.positive thoughts are coming .
    5.Experienced small social anxiety during night while talking to my close friend.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    Sayonara likes this.
  3. Sayonara

Sayonara Fapstronaut

@Suhail22 you've made such great progress! Seriously, to see any sort of minor improvement within 1 week is amazing and it shows that there's real potential for further growth for you. Keep it going! 10 days!!

P.S. Dreaming about sex is normal and don't worry about it. But make sure you don't continue to think about it once you've woken up - get on with your day

4. iwillbestrong123

iwillbestrong123 Fapstronaut

one week ! well done man keep it up

5. jpfl

jpfl New Fapstronaut

good luck!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

@sayonaraPMO ..You are really motivating me..Thanks for your support .

7. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

8. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Nofap Day 9
    Day 9 was extremely bad..I experienced severe social anxiety at evening time when I visited my cousins place..Not able to speak properly..Heart was beating fast..Fatigue was really hard...

9. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Nofap Day 10
    1.Extereme social anxiety and panic attacks
    2.Fatigue is normal
    3.Fingers are shaking ...

10. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

@sayonaraPMO ...Bro 10 days completed...Iam experiencing severe anxiety and panic attacks...

11. Sayonara

Sayonara Fapstronaut

You've done so well @Suhail22. Imagine people doing NoFap who don't experience anxiety like you do - some of them never make it to 10 days, and you've made it despite major anxiety!

Try and separate your NoFap journey from your anxiety journey (even if they are connected). Don't think that you might stop NoFap because your anxiety is bad, it won't help, it will just make you feel worse in the long run.

I'm confident you can make it to two weeks and beyond!

12. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

@sayonaraPMO ..Yea bro I will continue to continue the journey until I first achieve 90 days..Then the real game begins after that..
    Also bro where are you from?
    What u do?

13. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Nofap Day 11
    1.Started my walking habit and completed around 1.5 kms
    2.Felt angry and extreme anxious immediately after meditation
    3.Panic attacks and Social anxiety were as usual.
    4.Fatigue was present.
    5.Head pressure,Dizziness and high heart rate as usual

14. Sayonara

Sayonara Fapstronaut

Hope you're getting through today okay. Walking is a great idea, keep going - last weekend I went on a 5 hour walk along a deserted coast in Wales with no music, no distractions, just my thoughts and the wind blasting out all my negativity - it just left me exhausted but clear-headed.

I'm from the UK, living in London. I manage education projects related to biology - creating resources, educational events, that sort of thing.

Suhail22 likes this.
  15. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

@sayonaraPMO ..Good bro..Iam from India living at Bangalore

16. Love life family

Love life family Fapstronaut

Hope you're doing ok Suhail, I have a sister-in-law living in India.
    Im 7 days...its hard.

My emotions feel really weird. I remember working on like, day 4, and two girls went walking by. They were wearing really seductive pants, and the guys on my crew looked at each other and at me with a look like, OMG MAN!
    Things like this happen all the time and they make me want to fail. They make my heart beat faster and they call out to my primal beast and command him to GO!

Its all I could do to remember my counter and FOCUS my mind on my POWER!

I focused on the job we had to do, and talked with my partner about what we had to accomplish. The moment passed and the day went on but its like that moment where the lust called out to my body just somehow remains a seed planted. I don't know yet how to uproot it but I think its possible.

Ive been able to go 7 days but the temptation is terriblele at moments knowing that relief is just a few clicks away.

If we give in, we will be weak. If we stay alert we will be strong and the glorious victory we achieve will be so much more mind blowing than the greatest binge we've ever known, I believe this with all my heart, keep your mind, keep your thoughts, know you're not alone, every day that you win, creates a stone that your brothers can stand on, if you can't fight for yourself, fight for your brothers.

We are all dying.

17. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

@Love life family ..Great to hear about your sister in law..Where are you from?
    Iam on day 12 and iam strong this time..Definitely I will do 90 days..Also I will not stop this journey at 90 and I will be moving forward..

18. Love life family

Love life family Fapstronaut

Im from the USA. Im not really looking at 90 days because I know if I do, Ill fail at day 91..lol.

Im just doing it. Got in a big fight tonight with my wife about...all the stuff you know.

Makes me want to look at P but I won't. Not this time.

19. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

20. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Nofap Day 12
    1.Social anxiety is reduced to larger extent..thank god
    2.General anxiety is present but its minimal.
    3.Experiencing insomnia and its really scary
    4.Experiencing fatigue during end of the day but it's manageable.
    5.Head pressure,shallow breathing and dizziness are constantly present from the first day.

Iam regularly meditating from first day and also Iam going to walk from 11th day.Also Iam doing cold showers..

Sayonara likes this.