1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My speech to a woman who does not wear modestly

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KennyKenny123, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Freedom Jacques

Freedom Jacques Fapstronaut

I have a similar issue. I have Christian women who want me as a partner but I know that I have this addiction that I cant speak to them about. That I cant stand and I dont want to enter into a relationship with that. Although I have a very high sex drive. I just want my woman to be special. Not second place to my lusts.

2. Freedom Jacques

Freedom Jacques Fapstronaut

Of course. I am in no way saying we should make anyone change their life to make mine easier. Which is why I said I dont agree with sharia law or with a moral code that forces people to dress a certain way. People are free to do what they wished. I just do wish that it was a more widely discussed topic and people realised the damage. And if I can sort out the root of my problem (Which is not how women dress but rather my own lusts) then hopefully those things wont affect me. If I make it 6 months without pmo. Good luck!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Wtf it's just a simple social study. No it's not because of my religion. Only those who believe follow what is told in/by the Quran, the Sunnah of Muhammad pbuh and The Islamic Sharia Law. So i won't impose the law that i follow to those who disbelieve in my religion. I asked her a question, she answered it politely. Who the hell are you butting in our conversation and making things complicated?

4. Please speak for yourself. I might have my own reservations about people who dress a certain way and acknowledge that we might have different priorities in life and wouldn't be best friends with each other, but at least I will keep an open mind to be proven otherwise, and more importantly, I treat every person with respect, no matter what they wear. Judging a person based on their clothes as not being worthy of respectful treatment is just wrong.

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You should get a gf and force these double standards on her and see how she reacts.

6. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Lmao don't think i didn't saw what you wrote previously. You probably changed your mind because you don't like me due to what i said at my other thread. But well, that matter is done. My thread got removed thanks to you. Wait no, me. I insisted to the moderator that it'll be worth for you to see my post then it gets removed. He was pissed off an gave me a warning message lol. Also, I don't care what you think anymore. You don't like me then don't talk to me.

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I don't care about you enough to dislike you.

I'm replying to the conversation and sharing my ideological stance here. Stop targetting me and answer with a coherent debate on the topic.

Idek you man. How am i supposed to dislike you? (No need to answer this Q; it's rhetorical).

Just stick to the topic and have a nice PMO free day.

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

It'll be a life lesson to remember, aye!

9. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Well the thing is, i've saw what you wrote previously, it was a way longer text. It's somewhat more supportive than what you've edited it to "Get a gf and force this double standards on her". Why'd you change your mind huh? It's a sign that you don't like me. So there's no point in conversating with someone you dislike. How about have a nice day and goodbye? Feel free to continue your discussion with someone else.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I never wrote a longer message.
    The reason i deleted it was because it was downright insulting and i didn't wanna add to the fire. A moderator warned me about instgating fights.

You really think i hold you in far too much esteem if u think i dislike you. Honestly, i couldn't care less about you. Your statements, however, leave much to be discussed and rectified.

Learn humility and treat the other gender with equity and you won't have a problem getting a girl to respect you in turn. Like i said, if you don't like the way someone dresses, look away. You're better capable of handling yourself than a dog, i hope.

11. I'm sure that would offend most women :D

EDIT: Ignore this. Didn't know 'equity' has other meanings besides money. :/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2018
  12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Have you talked to most women you meet daily?

I know I have and they certainly appreciate it when I show modesty and sensibility.

I didn't say "equality" by the way. I said "equity". There is a massive difference.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  13. This whole conversation is dumb, women should be able to wear what they want to wear [presuming they aren't breaking any laws] and men should govern himself in a way he'd be proud of simple as that.

14. [​IMG]

15. Legally, yes. But people have responsibilities to behave well in society, and everyone should dress modestly.

TheBigBadWolf likes this.
  16. well, every person on this earth is particularly different what may be wrong to others may seem right to someone else yes you ask people to think about what you said but you really cant force your thinking on someone else u know everyone has right to wear what they want but timing n place may vary greatly Wear whatever you choose to wear – but do be conscious of whether it is the right thing to wear at that point of time or not

17. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.

18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

That's fine man. At least you have humility. I can respect that.

19. Minnesotan

Minnesotan Fapstronaut

The man bun should be banned!

20. Minnesotan

Minnesotan Fapstronaut

I was kidding. I think guys with long hair look good when they just tie it straight back.;)