1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My SIX PACK IS DISSAPPEARING

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IggyIshness, Feb 24, 2017.

1. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Im so fucking pissed. Im so proud of my six pack and is probably the only thing that makes be confident. But of course im losing it. I FUCKING WORK OUT. I dont eat junk food, nor eat fatting shit. I eat exactly the same the past 3 years. Before my ribs used to be visable now they arent. I can bearly see my six pack. I swear when i pinch the fat on my belly it is an inch thick almost. I remember during the fucking summer it used to me one centimeter!!!!!!! BITCH

2. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

It doesnt matter. What matters is that you still receives more calories that you manage to burn. That all what is it. Either decrease number of calories you eat or increase number of calories you burn daily or do both things at the same time.

3. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

Mine too! I better go to the quick stop asap.

Deadlihood likes this.
  4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

How much core muscle work do you do?

....NOT ENOUGH!!!
    ....DO MORE!!!!!

MJ93 likes this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

wat

Edit, 10 seconds later: Fuck you.

6. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Being 14 and so obsessed with having a six pack that you're starting two threads about it isn't healthy. You're still growing taller. Make sure you're not making yourself malnourished, because that could hinder your growth and you'll regret that later.

Eat, take care of your health and wellbeing, don't look yourself in the mirror. Your mind might scream at you, but you don't have to follow its orders. Reach out for help if you need to.

7. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

Stop eating lizard.

8. [​IMG]
    Modern technology at a press of a button. Dial 1800-555-fatty and get one today.

Deleted Account, jest and JustinX like this.
  9. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Thank you i needed this

10. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut