1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My six pack is disappering

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IggyIshness, Feb 12, 2017.

1. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

During my 113 day reboot i gained 10pounds of muscle. 120 to 130 pounds my wieght. Im still 130pounds but i feel like my sixnpack is dissapearing. You have to look up close to see it. Idk if its becauae im not confident or it is disappearing. I dont want it gone :( HELP

2. SiphoMoses08

SiphoMoses08 Fapstronaut

Hit the gym bro. It won't sustain it self

3. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Sixpack is mostly about body fat. Everybody has sixpack, but it's visible only if you have low bodyfat bellow 15% +-3%. I would suggest that those 10 pounds was not pure muscle but that is not a problem. If you are bulking it is even good and if you are nor couple HIIT exercises and you will have it back in no time.

Harderthansatan likes this.
  4. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

The 10pounds were muscle. My body fat stayed the same and i didnt grow at all while.

5. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I gained the muscle a long time ago. I still have to six pack but i am paranoid that it is dissapearing. I cant work out im sick and cant take cold showers.

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Hey, don't get too paranoid about it... All you have to know is hitting ab workouts 2-3 time's a week will help with that as well as the big one > "IT'S ABOUT YOUR DIET" . Make sure you do research on diet to maintain abs and find out what your body fat percentage is. I'm 9% body fat and I have abs as well... I always make sure that I'm eating clean and enough.

also, running is your best friend. you might not want to do it too much if your not looking to lose weight but it helps with "belly fat" so they say. I ran 9 miles straight without stopping a week ago BUT i made sure I ate something big and with not many fats so that I can get my calories that I lost back as well. I run long distance once a week but everybody's different... do what works for you. Hope this helps.

7. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Fapping helps make a 6 pack.. all those hours burning calories, tensing you stomach muscles, trying to force yourself To get off 2- 3 times when you have nothing left. Clinching off and on your entire core muscles with The Death Grip... of course now that you are not burning those calories focused on your core musleces it will sag.. so do sit ups, leg liftsx squats, and get them back

8. He's right. Abs are made in the kitchen.

9. Dont stress, do abb excercises, eat well. And remember your a young man and your body is going through different stages of development and you wont hit your physical peak (if u stick with diet/excercise) until sometime in ur 20s. My 6 pack faded 14 - 15 and was back 16ish and i had a growth spurt so stress less.

10. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Well, if those 10 pounds would have been pure muscle and no fat (which isn't possible at all - if your bodyfat stayed the same, you'd still gain some fat) your abs wouldn't be any less visible - in fact, you'd be able to see them a lot more clearly.

Anyway, you're only 130 pounds... Keep eating until you hit a healthy weight, then you can worry about a six pack. :D

11. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

So your saying im underwight?

12. Just about any male who is 130 is underweight imo. What height are you bud?

13. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

6 feet 1, Bud.

14. You are chronically underweight. Which is much better than being chronically overweight but still...

You need to gain some weight bud and forget about a malnourished six pack. Sorry to be harsh but it's the truth you are too thin. Start enjoying food, lots of it and lifting weights.

15. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

well i have the past year. Ive been trying to gain shitty weight the past year. When i was 5'9 i weighed 90 pounds (Jan 20 2015 12 years old) If that sounds any better.

16. Haha I just looked at your age. Your 14. Sorry bud. Didn't realise you were so young. Pretty much forget all I said. I'm sure you'll grow soon enough.

17. J R

J R Fapstronaut

I also got very fat. But I'm trying to get motivated to work it off again. You can do this !

18. IGY

IGY Guest

Don't laugh at him dick pick! :(

Harderthansatan likes this.
  19. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I didnt get fat, BUt a layer of fat everywhere that for somereason keeps growing even tho i workout like a madman and burn more caroliew

20. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I think it is because of stress from this FUCKING GUILT