1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My situation

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by AKC, Apr 25, 2017.

1. AKC

AKC Fapstronaut

I wanted your opinion on something. I've been in love with the same 'person' since I was 10 years old. The problem is, this is not a real person at all. I love watching them on my computer or TV and get excited when they acknowledge me on social media. They will never love me back. But as long as they keep doing what they do in front of the camera I will never need anyone else. What are your thoughts on this?

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

More important than what we think, what do you think of your behavior? Do you feel it is healthy?

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. AKC

AKC Fapstronaut

It's not really about health; it's about feeling love and happiness.

Why does PMO have to be an enemy?

4. Maddey

Maddey Fapstronaut

PMO is the enemy cuz it Robs u of ur productivity, Masculinity and leaves u Effeminate qualities.

5. Can we really call this "love" and happiness?
    PMO drives far from reality and you are experiencing that. We are not made to be in a fake world where everything LOOKS fine, exciting, promising. You have to go back to the real world with its difficulties but also with its real love and happiness. It is totally different and much fulfilling! I promise you!

6. AKC

AKC Fapstronaut

You don't have to be able to interact with someone in person all the time to love them.

7. Not all the time, but some time yes!

8. AKC

AKC Fapstronaut

If masturbation works for someone you should just leave them to it instead of preaching.

9. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

If you're happy being an addicted masturbator why do you need justification from people here?

Maddey likes this.
  10. AKC

AKC Fapstronaut

Who said anything about being addicted?