1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My problem and myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheNewOldWorldChild, Apr 19, 2019.

1. TheNewOldWorldChild

TheNewOldWorldChild New Fapstronaut

Hello friends,

I decided to finally set my NoFap account after some time of knowing about it.
    I'm young, just right now I'll be starting my studies on university. The thing is, I've been fighting The problem since I remember. I started PMO around 11 and already that time I felt guiltiness, that something isn't really fair to myself nor other people. Especially girls. Always problem.

As I told, I've been fighting a long time (compared to my life time), but I discovered nofap community just few months ago. I've been reading a lot about it, watched a lot of YouTube videos. I thought, I would get through on my own, just with the informations.

But no, it didn't helped. I try to reboot again and again, two times I reached a month. But I relapse every time. Got a girlfriend, I've been fighting for over a year and I think I can say that I love her. But this doesn't help me neither.

I'm just strongly addicted. That's why I set an account and need to feel I'm not alone in this battle.

Thank you in advance

2. Welcome to the community.

TheNewOldWorldChild likes this.
  3. Bloom22

Bloom22 Fapstronaut

Welcome here, hope you achive your goals, this site is so supporting, so I think you make the right decision to join :)

TheNewOldWorldChild likes this.