1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Penis is only 4 inches erected.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sadboii46, Dec 2, 2018.

1. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Lol if anything, don't have sex with prostitutes. Maybe can, but they would probably enjoy bigger dicks lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. You don't deserve to be in bed with a woman.

3. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Lol right?? Both sides must feel good.

4. I have read this story about a woman in the Philippines who killed her 6 year old son because his penis was too small. She thought he could never be happy like this.

5. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

WTF that's sick.

brilliantidiot and u376 like this.
  6. maybe that story tells you how silly all those "my penis is too small" complaints are.

7. Don't take the risk. It's not worth it.

8. incog23

incog23 New Fapstronaut

hey dude! No worries whatsoever, get out there and get it!

9. Sadboii46

Sadboii46 New Fapstronaut

What risks? You mean not getting laid because of a Slightly smaller than average Penis? Really?

10. Sadboii46

Thanks man, i'm trying to convince myself to do it.

11. Have you done it yet? How tall are you?

12. Sadboii46

Not yet, i'm a tall person, over 1m87.

13. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Well, one of the most PC sayings is "size doesn't matter". Once you accept the truth that unfortunately it does, you can address other realities.

+TenPercent likes this.
  14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yeah, kid couldve just ate balut and eventually grow up to be well-hung.

15. Yeah, the term "size doesn't matter" doesn't make sense to me. Since, first off, it's quite broad, so let's change it to "penis size doesn't matter". Is it that it's not important or rather, shouldn't be important for when you're choosing what kind of guy you want to be with? (from the perspective of women)

Or is it that it's irrelevant for pleasing her? Because here's a couple of thoughts I've been having on the subject. I'll try to ensure I'm not triggering.

A woman can feel something big in her mouth vs something little. She can also feel something big in her ass as opposed to something small. The vast majority of dildos are quite big. And when she gives birth, it hurts like absolute hell. I fail to see why a penis would be any different and not make a difference in her sexual stimulation.

Some women state that big can actually hurt them, which if that's true, points to the existence of there being a difference. I'm more inclined to think that big can (not always) bring on pain and small doesn't bring on much stimulation at all rather than think that there's not much of a difference between the sizes. It sounds like a delusion to me made up from insecure guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2019
  16. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Don’t worry yourself and over think it mate. There’s positions that allow deeper penetration etc

I’m above average......but it doesn’t work all the time because of pied haha

17. find a virgin she wont be picky

18. Sadboii46

Sometimes I blame God and this Father for this shitty genetics that I've been gifted lol

19. i am 6 inches so i dont know what you are going through, but instead of focusing on the bad cards you were dealt, focus on the good ones, its pointless wanting what you cannot have, you have to make the most of and be grateful for what you do have. So let me ask you this, what is it you have?.

20. I understand how you feel.