1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Penis is only 4 inches erected.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sadboii46, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Sadboii46

Sadboii46 New Fapstronaut

Hello, i'm 19 years old this december im a tall white dude, i'm very ashamed of the size of my penis, i've never had Sex before but im planning to do so soon, I know my my penis is small but my question is : is 4 inches too small? Is it enough?
    Please I really need answers.

BeautyForAshes likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

It's not about how big it is, it's about how you use it. You can still pleasure a woman/man while having a small penis. Moreover, you can stimulate your partner with your tongue and/or hands. It's entirely possible to be good at sex while having a 4 inch penis.

3. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Who cares. What are you going to do about it if it is to small? No point in thinking about it if you can't change it

4. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking

5. Sadboii46

im just worried of the possibility of not pleasing a women sexually, it matters alot.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Sadboii46

I'm like 180cm

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

4 inches is a bit on the shorter end of the spectrum but if you get your technique right, you won't get any complaints, that's for sure.

Penile extension via surgery is always an option although you really don't need to consider it because you really aren't that small, but i thought I'd mention it so you don't lose hope unnecessarily.

Again. It's not like you need it.

8. No, you realy need some SELF ESTEEM also FIND WOMEN THAT LIKE YOU AS YOU ARE and to be fair there are some women out there with bras that are not as big as they seem its just added tissue paper in a fucked up society that thinks everyone should look and act and be a specific way , BE YOU MAN don't settle on people who don't like you as you are don't get sucked into the media bullshit

9. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Why do we always worry about "pleasing the woman". Who cares if she comes or not. All that matters is that your satisfied. Sex feels as good to you as it does for some big dicked dude,right?
    Hand her a big dildo and go make yourself a dagwood when your satified.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Possibly the most selfish thing i've heard all day :rolleyes:

11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This is a contra-dick-tion. :rolleyes:

12cm = 4.72 inches or 4¾ inches.

So you are nearly 5 inches erected. A quarter of an inch may easily be achieved by using a penis enlargement technique. You won't end up with an enormous dick, but you can get it into the average range @ 5 inches (12.7cm). Don't worry bud.

12. Sadboii46

Can you please tell me more about this technique?

13. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So, what are you? 4 inches or 4¾ inches?

Jelqing is the technique I had in mind. But I would not advise you to do this while doing the NoFap challenge. Something to explore later if you want to get a penis that is a bit bigger.

14. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Once again you are perfectly average.

15. I made a post in the other thread that's up now I think its called "small penis", check it out.

I agree, but I don't agree with Jelqing. Stretching yes, but not jelqing, its temporary and he just needs to accept it but maybe its possible to stretch it out to 5 inches but that comes from a place of non acceptance which isn't good. Jelqing for girth will only give gains in the mm, I know, I gave it a good go, and I lost those mm, LOL, in fact, that too is an addiction, I use to need to check my erection all the time, don't ask me why, but I wouldn't waste my time jelqing because you can get permanent injuries too. I heard about bathmate but I think that's temporary too and I question, will you do it when you're married, no, so why do it now? I hear its a bit of an investment of time. Some people get surgery and apparently that can work well for people that are insecure.

16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

12 cm is not 4 inches..........its 4.5 inches .....which is enough and average

17. Yukon

Yukon Fapstronaut

Look every women is different. How women(in general) approach sex is different than how men do. That much I do know.

So rule number 1. Don't ask men on what's sexually important to women. Ask women or more important your female partner.

Rule 2. Don't ask men about women. Ask women

Get the idea.

Just when a man thinks he knows about women, that's the time they throw a curve ball and a man scratches his head thinking what the %@#& just happened!?!

18. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

10 Reasons why penis size matters:

1• it doesn’t
    2• it doesn’t
    3• it doesn’t
    4• it doesn’t
    5• it doesn’t

I think that should cover it. I my self have only 4”s fully erect. When I was in high school I was worried as well. It wasn’t until I began practicing nofap did I come to the conclusion how meaningless penis size is. You have what you have and that cannot change. Yes you can take pills, you can do the penis pumps, you can have it surgically increased, but in the end it really doesn’t change anything. Penis size and happiness are quite unrelated. A orgasm is a orgasm no matter how big you got it.

Oh and I saw jelping mentioned somewhere here. I wouldn’t recommend doing jelping while going through the nofap process. And honestly, speaking from experience, it’s really not that effective.

19. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

Another "is my dick big enough?" thread
    The founder is pissed
    Anyways, I found that more leg exercise, increase the D size after searching on google "why am I having wet dreams after performing irregular heavy leg workouts?"

brilliantidiot likes this.
  20. Blackberrybush

Blackberrybush Fapstronaut

Some women like having penetration reach the baby gate and some don’t. Don’t worry about it