My Path Towards Success.

Discussion in 'Under 20' started by komodoro, Jan 6, 2019.

1. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 13
    Way better day. Finally the good things are coming my way.
    I can see that this day is completely different from yesterday.
    For example, if yesterday I basically couldn't focus and was sleepy and as a result I lost most of the chess games I played, today I felt sharp and focused and won 7 games out of 7 played on lichess.
    I did some further consistent programming work.
    I did an abs workout and went for a nice run.
    Also did some decent work at Math late in the day.

2. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 14
    Today I mostly relaxed.
    Definitely feeling more lively, like this nofap energy is pulsing through my veins.

3. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 15
    All good. Feeling more and more confident.

4. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 16
    One more day, one step closer to my goal.
    Really hyped because my best ever streak is 17 Days and tomorrow I'm going to reach it again and hopefully surpass it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Dont give up...Just do not masturbate...Keep it up

komodoro likes this.
  6. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 17
    Felt pretty miserable today, but I managed to beat my frustration and urges, make it one more day clean and reach my best ever streak.
    Tomorrow my only focus is doing my best in two contests, at Math and Informatics.
    Thanks man. Good luck to you too :)
    Thanks! You too!

7. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 18
    Did well in both of my contests and went on to overtake my former best streak of 17 Days.
    Now it's eighteen days for me. Feels damn good.

8. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 19
    Good relaxing day, kept active by walking, jogging and playing football a lot.
    Thanks bro!

9. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 20
    Good day. No major urges whatsoever, but I'm beginning to feel the benefits of nofap.
    Positive things:
    -Was very active today, walked and ran a lot, and played a lot of football.
    -Also worked a bit on Math and Informatics.
    -Added one more day to my nofap streak
    Negative things:
    -didn't manage to spend as much time with my family as I wanted
    -should have worked more on Math
    -should have went to sleep earlier
    DAY RATING: 7/10. Decent day, but I'm not fully satisfied with how some things went today.

10. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 21
    So day 21 is here! Pretty good, huh? :D
    I'm so happy I reached this streak. It's a very good achievement and I'm looking for more.

11. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 22
    22 Days check-in.

12. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 23
    Felt quite tired and not in the mood today, I don't really know why. I didn't manage to do anything remarkable today except working a bit on a website.
    Thoughts on day 23, I actually feel the difference. I'm simply better off without PMO. Physically, mentally, religiously.
    I'm really happy I'm actually beginning to get rid of this habit for real and ultimately make my moves towards being a winner in life.
    I think in the past week I didn't get as many urges as usual either because I simply didn't look at sexy pictures/videos or I'm entering flatline. Either way, my only goal is keeping away from PMO.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  13. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 24
    Started off my day by exercising for 30 minutes and then taking a cold shower, a habit I would really like to stick to in the upcoming days.
    Did some really good further work on my website and trained my HTML and CSS skills this way.
    Not gonna lie, I played a lot of video games as well.
    Late in the day I watched a football game, Barcelona vs Real Madrid, which ended in a draw. It was pretty enjoyable.
    Decent day.
    What's next? I'll be focusing on finishing my website and working on Math, Informatics and Information Technology, as well as other school related stuff, and at the same time get some rest and spend some time with my family in the remaining days of holiday.

14. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 25
    So how does day 25 feel like?
    First things first, I had some really powerful urges which maybe held me back for a few hours, and therefore lots of relapse thoughts. The main thought that helped me overcome them is that I can't just throw away what I've been building so far, and if I do relapse now I would just be trying to reach the place where I am now. I remembered that my brain is tricking me and I won't actually feel better after the relapse and it is simply not worth it.
    Second, escaping those urges, I'm feeling very powerful, confident and happy. Nofap is a really good thing to do, and 25 days is a pretty good streak.
    Third, I have to go back to hardworking ways. From tomorrow I'll be working yet again at my best pace, cause I'm going for gold.

15. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 26
    Yeah, maybe I didn't work on what I wanted today, but I have to mention one thing: MY CONFIDENCE IS THROUGH THE ROOF. That will make me focus only on the present and do my best in the upcoming days.

16. Xelors

Xelors Fapstronaut

Congratulations
    I congratulate you for your great effort, keep it up

komodoro likes this.
  17. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 27
    Very good work at Mathematics today. Still taking it easy, finding my pace, my rhythm.
    I'm also learning the art of saying no. Sometimes it's very important to be selfish and put the focus on my needs instead of others'.
    Thanks dude!

Al25 and Xelors like this.
  18. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 28
    Awesome day. Will be looking forward to having more days like this in the future.
    I did a very good work at Math.
    I did an abs workout and an arm workout.
    I went for an excellent run in the evening.
    However, still struggling with waking up early xD
    Feeling better and better with every day.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Xelors likes this.
  19. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

DAY 29
    Everything awesome, again.
    Enjoying life :)

Xelors likes this.