1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My path to freedom

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bondagebreaker, Feb 21, 2019.

1. bondagebreaker

bondagebreaker Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I've been hooked to PMO for more than 24 years. It has been a long drawn battle for me, and I've tried everything from psychology to spirituality. Yes, they have helped me, especially with overcoming the guilt and shame, but I know that it is not enough. I want to be free from PMO and its destructive spiral in my life completely! And for that, I realize that I need the help of others.

I know that it is a long battle ahead, but I look forward in hope, trusting in your support, and the grace of God.
    Thanks!

AncestralWarrior likes this.
  2. Thomas8

Thomas8 Fapstronaut

Welcome, and all the best to you on your journey. This place has helped me overcome PMO and is part of my daily routine.

3. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

Welcome! Great to have you around. I'll go ahead and follow you. Don't disappoint. :p

4. bondagebreaker

Thanks for the support. Today was a challenging day. Got some bad news and disappointments, which would usually lead to PMO, but today, I took it out on the treadmill. Will decide shortly on a few positive habits that I plan on cultivating instead of PMO, like fitness and so on.

AncestralWarrior likes this.
  5. bondagebreaker

Sorry for the above post. Just realized that it belongs to the Rebooting Journal Section, Ages 30-39. Will continue my journal there

6. AncestralWarrior

AncestralWarrior Fapstronaut

STOP! By saying 'would' you're already leading yourself into PMO'ing. You're a champion, think like one! Don't let it get to you.