1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Oppurtunity

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ryan23, Feb 22, 2019.

1. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

Here on vacation with my cousin tonight and his girl, and I had an opportunity to with a girl I met at a resort and could have stayed with her and probably could have got laid if I wanted. Of course that sounds nice and whatnot, but it didn't work out because of how intoxicated my cousin was. He has a serious drinking issue and sort of scared the women off. I'm just struggling with this and gritting my teeth knowing I missed the opportunity. But I'm also trying to change my mindset and remind myself how special and intimate sex is. I just am between two worlds with it. Maybe that's the "addict" brain they say, because I have definitely have had some wandering eyes, and the feeling of wanting to hook up on this trip. If I'm being completely transparent. As I always try to be. In safe communities. Like this. Thank you.

-ryan

2. i never met a girl in my whole life lol. people where right when they siad i will die virgin

3. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

That sucks man, especially on vacation at a resort where if girls are single they are down for hooking up like that, maybe you can see her around again before you leave.

4. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

Change your mindset!

Marik757 likes this.
  5. i did

6. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

Yeah, we'll see. I'm working on contentment, I used to obsess over women way too much. And I still do. I'm not going to sit here and beat myself up. I really can't.

7. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

You saying that you will die a virgin is not a proper mindset.

8. not my choice