1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My name's Lukas

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheBelgiaNadian, Jan 15, 2019.

1. TheBelgiaNadian

TheBelgiaNadian New Fapstronaut

Good day, to everyone reading this

I'm glad to announce that I have now registered to be a part of the movement and the community. I am in a very difficult time right now because of my "Issues" that some of you might know of. Therefore, I am here to regain control of who I am, what I want and where I want to be. I'm currently 19 years old an in a relationship with a beautiful girl, she knows about my issues, but I keep lying to her telling her that I'm just filled with psychological stress and other stuff. Because I am too ashamed to tell her about my addiction, I know it's wrong, but I will find the time to tell her. Now, I hope that I can reboot and regain control of my body eventually. If any of you have any tips for me, I would be forever greatful.

Yours truly
    Lukas

2. Dogmatico

Dogmatico Fapstronaut

Hi Lukas, I hope you find what you're looking for here. It would be best to come around to your girl sooner rather than later that way it is all out in the open. I wish you good luck mate and all the best!

3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site and good luck!