1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My life :)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by MagicMushroomMan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. MagicMushroomMan

MagicMushroomMan New Fapstronaut

Well ... Hi.
    My motherlanguage is not english, so i apologize for the grammatical errors and the misspellinsg.
    I just want to write down some lines of Life.

I'm 21 and I'm living in Hamburg, Germany.
    When i was 13 i had my first "girlfriend". We just kissed each other, but didnt have sex of cause. It also just held up for like 2 weeks. So nothing real, just a "Kindergarten-relationship".
    A few months after, i notized that im interessted in boys too. First I thought it would be a phase or stage of exploring which will end soon. But it didnt. The older I became, the less I was interessted in girls. Which was a real struggle in my head. Moreover i wasnt ready, like all others, for a relationship. I have been pretty good school and i looked that way. Pretty nerdy.
    So almost everyone got their girlsfriends beside me. On one hand i wasnt realy interested in a relationship, on the other hand i was quite horny. I already mastrubated in that age.
    When i was arround 16 my interests for school sank pretty fast to zero.
    The secondary school (? middle school) ended, i began an 3yrs-apprenticeship as warehouse-logistic-dude.
    I didnt have that many friends in that time. Actually just one. We went to open air parties and started activily smoking weed. When i was arround 17 we spend every weekend at his flat, smoking, watching tv and so on. I kinda fell in love with him... but he wasnt into me at all. I never told him. He just liked girls. Soon after he got his first "real" girlfriend, one to have sex with. I didnt want it to be real, but i was some kind of addicted to him. Seeing him with a girl, made me sad and happy to see him being happy. I didnt want to ruin something, we were friends. So the sadness won.
    I fell into a kind of depression, not only because of that, but this situation just gave me the rest. I didnt want to see him anymore. I have been alone. Working everyday from 9.00-18.00. My life just felt empty, pointless and over. For 2 years i didnt speak to barly anyone outside of my job. I started to harm my self, to release the pain (I realy dont recommend it, but it realy helped for a few seconds). I felt so ugly and abnormal. Of cause my old friend asked me to hang out with him, but most of the times i just felt not being worth it. He found new friends so i became uninteresting for him anyway. We saw us like 5-7x in these 2 years.
    A few months before my apprenticeship ended, we met to hang out again.
    I drunk alot of alcohol, which i normaly dont do. We were alone. At one point i wasnt able to hold my thoughts back. I started crying for hours. I still didnt make it to tell him that im gay. I was pulling my own hair. Something inside wanted to tell him, but something else prevented it. It was a fight in my head. At least I "told" him about my depression. That i dont want to live on this shitworld anymore. He tried to calm me down, which didnt work that well.
    Next time, dumb as I am, we drunk again aaaaand i started crying again. Not that hard as last time, but still.
    After this weekend, i felt so much better. It was unbelivable how much talking about it, can change.
    After my apprenticeship ended, i changed the company where i met some new friends.
    At that time I was 19 or 20, too lazy to calculate.
    These new friends gave me a great time, not only because i had a few more friends, we also had a ton of drugs. Mainly mdma (ecstasy), Mushrooms, weed and speed. I never tried LSD because i was affraid that my depression will show up again. It wasnt gone completly.
    First we went to a few parties, later we just chilled out at one friends flat from friday-sunday evening. Every weekend. No sleep before sunday. For like a Year. A realy great time, but i noticed how i became to the love of mdma. Mdma just fullfilled the missing part. I still didnt have boyfriend or any kind of love. Mdma gave me love. A lot of it. Whenever i wanted it. For people who know it; at the end of that time, i took about 250mg to start off and about 2-3g at the complete weekend. I just had such a huge tolerance.
    In that time i met another friend, who is still "at my side". He wasnt into mdma at all. He is just smoking pod.
    After he appealed to my conscience alot, i stopped taking mdma and drugs in general.
    It was easier that expected. I just stopped. I missed the love and i felt quite lonly in the first weeks, but nothing extreme.
    In the past year i took mdma 2 times, to have a great party, not to fill a missing part of my life.
    And now, here i am. Trying nofap, so i might become a bit a more selfconfident.
    Next weekend im planing on going to a menbar, i might meet someone. who knows.

There is a lot of stuff that i didnt mention, like the constant feeling of being ugly and worthless. I'm sorry if it's confusing at some point, its 02.00 in the morning :)
    Its my first time, writing down (some parts) of my life.
    Thanks for reading all this shit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NF SINCE BIRTH, HipPete and AM141 like this.
  2. Thanks for sharing. I can see myself in a lot of what you wrote. It is all normal human reactions. Dont beat yourself up about it. just live and let go.

MagicMushroomMan likes this.