1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My life long dream

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Hello everyone i need your thoughts on this. Since childhood, i've had this dream of becoming a professional soccer player and up to now i still have strong passion to become a professional soccer player but i doubt it because of all what pmo has done to me. I need advice please.

2. needstostop

needstostop Fapstronaut

Focus on soccer. If you aren't already a member of a local club, join one. Play soccer regularly, study the game, work on your fitness and health. Concentrate on training, eating healthily and getting enough sleep. The time spent training and focussing on soccer will no doubt help you quit pmo.

3. ranes1

ranes1 Guest

Follow your dream and what you're good that. It's good to keep up with regular exercise. Avoid unhealthy soft drinks and caffeine. Regular bed times are essential.

4. your age matters for being a soccer player. How old are you roughly?

5. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

[video=youtube;aBoFGhxExVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBoFGhxExVg&feature=youtu.be[/video]
    Are you really passionate about this? Contact me :)

6. bobi

bobi Fapstronaut

Hello mate. Firstly I believe that you can recover from pmo. Secondly do a favor to yourself and dont build up limits to what you can become. If it is your dream you have two choices: 1) living up to make it real 2) give up.
    I dont know where the second road leads to but you can go if you want its your choice.

7. master90days

master90days Fapstronaut

Go for it, I had a friend who become a professional football player, (that's what we call it in England English) at the age of 18/19 when he was studying at university. He got signed to an Italian team in Serial B and still went to university in Italy during his second year.

(I am not going to say his name)

ps. How old are you?

8. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Go for it, in this life i've come to realize that you have to dive into every single dream you feel enthusiastic about, follow the little ones, the medium ones and the ones so gigantic the planet cannot hold them, GO FOR IT, follow every single dream you feel good about.