1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by will-I-Am94, Aug 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. will-I-Am94

will-I-Am94 New Fapstronaut

Hello Fapstronauts, my name is William Weiner, I’m a construction worker and an illustrator/freelance artist born in Montreal QC in Canada.

I have been battling my pmo addiction for 5 years succeeding but failing at the same time, the longest that I’ve ever gone would have to be 20 days and then I end up edging none stop and then relapse.

I want the willpower to quit once and for all and this is why I’m here to make a difference with my life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forum. Read and learn, there is a lot of knowledge here. Make a plan and stick to it. You can do this.

Deleted Account and will-I-Am94 like this.
  3. Welcome here bro! Yes, make a plan and stick to it. Read the forums, read other people's reboot journals, get the tools you need to succeed. Most of all, log on to NoFap often to encourage others and to be encouraged. We are in this together! Cheers to you on your journey. :)

will-I-Am94 likes this.