1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My heart feels so broken...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by The moon, Apr 19, 2017.

1. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

It's 6 am here in my country. I just woke up. I am writing her because I don't know what to do. I wrote about it in my previous days.....So I like a girl, i met her online(a foreign friend) and she is my very close friend....more like I love her and I told her about my feelings after EASTER day. She replied that she never thought me as a lover, only just a best friend. So after that we talked and talked until she said she has to sleep now. So in the morning I told her good morning and we talked for a couple minutes, but she seemed busy and so I said we will talk later. At evening I messaged, but she said she was busy will talk later.

Reading the above any person will think I was very desperate and I was...because I am in love. Anyway seeing myself as a desperate person I thought to myself that it would be better if I don't message her. So almost two days went by we didn't talk. Moreover, she didn't send me a message either.

So let's go to the top part ......" I don't know what to do".....I dreamed about her(not sexually.....just a casual fun hangout and going out to eat) and now I fell a lot more depressed. This is one of the biggest thing that is holding my PM at bay.

2. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Man im sorry. I know that feeling and a broken heart sucks. Especially when depression piles on. In these times it's really hard not to relapse i know but it is crucial that you dont. Just fight through the pain. Force yourself to watch movies you love. Force yourseld to be busy. Remember, for you to one day give someone a piece of your heart, someone else has to come along and break it first.

iceman40, The moon and Marcel0404 like this.
  3. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Thank you for the reply. That means a lot.

4. Of course it is a hard time for moon. So all we can do is to encourage him to move on. Pains and problems are like clouds - they are coming and going. Watch the sky, watch the clouds - slowly they are moving, and so will your pains and problems. You came into this world to be happy - and this will be your reality. Be patient, all is well.

Hardboiled24, meanbean70 and The moon like this.
  5. You will meet someone someday who returns your love. Be patient and try your best not to attach to this girl. She is not the one for you. Good luck buddy :)

The moon and Marcel0404 like this.
  6. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Thank you guys. I am still a bit depressed but I have no options other than enduring it.

Marcel0404 likes this.
  7. Work on yourself maybe? People are generally attracted to others who have their life in order (success if you might), hope that doesn't come off as rude.

Alyx87 and The moon like this.
  8. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

@The moon

I think she is quite a nice person, and therefore, she is not telling you the full truth.
    "She is busy" means that she just does not want to be a "mother" to you.

She feels that you have a void of love in your inside, but she does not want to be a person who fills this void.
    She herself wants a strong man who is autonomous, self-responsible and deciding, and where she finds inspiration, peace and of course sexual strength.

Unfortunately, this is the way of life, you will just need to go on and learn and fill your self-esteem.

You made the right decision not to be desperate and message her all time. Stop all contact. Find your way, find goals, and pursue them. When you feel that you have grown and are more stable, and when you still are interested in her and feel you have something to offer her, then maybe contact her again. But wait for at least 6 months.

9. Excellent comment. Thanks.

The moon likes this.
  10. tendency14

tendency14 Fapstronaut

What i can recomend you is to take things calm, i know it can be hard sometimes but its good to be calm, and this is just a begining, she probably has feelings for you too but is shy too say it, or wants more time to see how you are, just dont rush things to much, maintain limits, just keep talking with her as a friend and try as possible to think of her as a friend too so wen you chat with her you can have a good confidence , i now you love her, but if you really want her, you need to win her heart first, if you do this she will keep talking with you more often and will always have a second tought on getting things to a nother level.

The moon likes this.
  11. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Being friendzoned truly sucks. But the best thing you can do for yourself is move on, she's not the only girl. You have to give yourself a chance to move on to meet that girl who is truly for you.

The moon likes this.
  12. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

@The moon

A so-called "friendzone" can still transform. I had a very impressive experience in my 20s.

I recommend to forget her for now and work on yourself.
    It's super important that you follow your very own goals, and work on becoming a stable, reliable and socially competent person.
    It takes around 6-12 months until you are a significant step forward.

And please don't stalk or follow her. Leave her alone. She is a human like you and needs time to develop.

Alyx87 and The moon like this.
  13. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

I never knew that. You are right. I have to improve myself.

Thank you.

SnowWhite likes this.
  14. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Thank you for this. I appreciate it very much.

SnowWhite likes this.
  15. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Yes. You are right. Thanks.

16. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

I understand what you meant. I will not bother her. I will follow my dreams.

Thanks again. I am very grateful.

SnowWhite likes this.
  17. Do not feel bad friend. I'm going through exactly the same thing, and no... I'm not lying to you. And what they say is true, you have to work on yourself, improve your attitude and you must love yourself.

I've had to deal with that ugly pain, I know how it feels, as if nothing mattered to you anymore. But please, do not let that eat you up. Instead of thinking about her, think on yourself, follow your goals and eliminate all bad habits you have. And do not worry about what may happen, good things will come. But do not stop fighting.

Be a strong friend, you are not alone.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
    Burner1 and The moon like this.
  18. llighthouse

llighthouse New Fapstronaut

I am sorry. These things are really tough. My only advice is work on yourself (as much as this sucks to hear and I know NO ONE wants to hear it especially when they are feeling desperate). Workout, go outside, keep your mind busy on HEALTHY things. Do not contact her. If she contacts you, then you will know she is interested.

The moon and SnowWhite like this.
  19. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

Thank you guys. Although I am going through a lot, I haven't contacted her. I want to begin anew life. I know life is hard and most of the time it doesn't go according to the plan. But still it will still change for the better.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Metal Bat

Metal Bat Fapstronaut

I got destroyed by my first and only rejection this year. [first and only time I asked a girl for a date.]

It shattered me. Next day at church I was about to burst into tears, but by a miracle I didn't. Thank God.

It could be said I was desperate. A long streak, craving a feminine touch, tired of my social incompetence and so forth. But I kept my cool in front of her, both before and after the rejection. No sign of desperation whatsoever. Got rekt anyway. :)

The only thing I can say is keep your male pride. The first time a girl rejects you is also the last time that girl rejects you. It's over. Cry, but alone. Keep your dignity, move on. Emotional crumbs will only make you hungrier, just like pmo does.

FeelingDoomed and The moon like this.