1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My First 50 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Maskwa91, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Kadoo

Kadoo New Fapstronaut

I might have the same problem with the tilted hip and maybe also a tight pec minor. Can you recommend any exercises/stretches?

Maskwa91 likes this.
  2. Betakerotin

Betakerotin Fapstronaut

Still i have trouble keeping erection

3. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

Are you still on your streak? What day

Maskwa91 likes this.
  4. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Wow Thankyou for this my friend..
    Well done to you I wish you all the success & luck :)
    You are inspiring mate :) :)

Maskwa91 likes this.
  5. brilliant...i love that you do not watch tv just like me i also do not watch tv ...keep on going..may you reach 100 years of NoFap and develop amazing super powers and give some of them to me. love u bye

Maskwa91 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Betakerotin

Betakerotin Fapstronaut

7. great post

Maskwa91 likes this.
  8. Maskwa91

Maskwa91 Fapstronaut

I’m on day 195 and going strong

Moe1000 likes this.
  9. Maskwa91

Maskwa91 Fapstronaut

My chiropractor recommended me to do these stretches:

Left side:

Lunge/psoas stretch (left knee on ground, right foot planted in front of you with knee bent, lunge forward slightly) - hold for 20 seconds;

Lie on back and hold left knee to chest for 40 seconds.

Right side:

Lunge/psoas stretch (right knee on ground) - hold for 40 seconds;

Right knee to chest for 20 seconds.

The right side of my hip is tilted upward. If that is the case for you then I recommend to try this daily. I also sit on the ground cross-legged and lean over to my left side with my right arm stretched out in order to stretch my right abdominals as they are very tight. I usually hold for 20-40 seconds and do this multiple times a day. If your left side of your pelvis is tilted upwards, then reverse the order. I recommend visiting a chiropractor to get a proper examination. For your pecs and shoulders I recommend strengthening your rotator cuff and serratus anterior muscles. I think having weaknesses in these muscles is also what lead to the pec imbalance for me.

I also try my best to avoid sleeping on my side, leaning against walls with my hips tilted, and sitting incorrectly. Always stand straight and avoid tilting your hips in any way. For me, I’ve always liked to sleep on my left side, lean up against walls with my hips tilted, and sit in my car with my right arm resting on the centre console with my hips tilted. I feel like after years of doing this my body adapted to being in those positions which led to this problem.

I hope this helps. I’ll write more on this topic as I work through it.

Best of luck to you my friend!

10. Maskwa91

Maskwa91 Fapstronaut

Me too. I recommend to avoid smoking if you do. Maybe try a product called Redwood by TruthNutra. I’ve tried it myself and had some promising results. Really helps with blood circulation which in turn could help you get and maintain an erection. Don’t lose hope!

11. Maskwa91

Maskwa91 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words and insight, my friend! I agree wholeheartedly. Love and respect!

12. p3rs0nal

p3rs0nal Fapstronaut

I really like how you reflect your current situation with cons and pros. NoFap will change your live but wont give you superpowers like you mentioned. Still the advantages are many. I hope you'll do well in your future and thanks for your great post.

Maskwa91 likes this.
  13. mark andrews

mark andrews Fapstronaut

can't even go past 7days.... boss your a winner

14. Maskwa91

Maskwa91 Fapstronaut

Keep trying, brother. You can do it. Don’t let limiting beliefs hold you back. You’re capable of much more than you think.