My biggest complaint with the NoFap community...

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by soulsfan92, May 22, 2016.

1. Fallior

Fallior Fapstronaut

You will get this in ANY self help forum you're ever on. That's just human nature.
    The main reason people tend to bring up other addictions along with it is because if you have an addictive personality, it will be that much harder for you to quit. So avoiding any negative addictions you have is usually beneficial.
    Stuff that is neutral, like video games though is personal preference. And to be honest, I've barely seen anyone here try to say video games are bad.

Nice profile pic btw, love that game.

2. takezawa1

takezawa1 Fapstronaut

I think youre going to find extremist is every community you go to/are a part of. I have seen some postings in the past hear that really made me raise and eyebrow, like i remeber seeing one guy said he wanted to give of fap/pmo for life. for life! So i see what youre saying. I just think about it this way- I know my goal i know what out this site and im going to focus on what i want to do and look to the supportive people out here that share my same views and perspectives. This is a supportive community and we are here with somewhat of the same intentions.

3. Child of God

Child of God Fapstronaut

I'd say there are a lot of us who want to give it up for life. Not everyone obviously, but a good handful. But we all give and receive the same support so I think it works out nicely :)

4. Reuby

Reuby Distinguished Fapstronaut

With all due respect
    This is bull crap.
    Not true I don't care what you say.

Child of God and CrushLife1 like this.
  5. melancholy king

melancholy king Fapstronaut

Cognitive Dissonance

6. Spot618

Spot618 Fapstronaut

Nice post man. Agree with your comments.

7. Spot618

Spot618 Fapstronaut

8. Spot618

Spot618 Fapstronaut

Hey - conversations are hard to navigate here. Kept getting error messages that I had to wait x minutes before replying - crazy