My 5th day

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by White Sheep, Jan 9, 2019.

1. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

I think the 3rd day was the hardest until now, becuase during all day I was feeling urges. But today I do not know, since 3 hours ago I am not feeling very well. I do not know how to handle this becuase that thoughts come to my mind with no reason. The other me of weeks ago have already relapsed but I do not know if today I will stand that urges while I am in bed. I don't want even to move myself becuase I feel so sensitive to everything :(

dmitry116 likes this.
  2. nadox

nadox Fapstronaut

Been there so many times. The enemy of progress is stagnating. Keep busy, don’t think too much about relapsing or how sensitive you are. Just find positive things to do with your time and maybe keep good company. Take a cold shower, go for a run... you know.

White Sheep likes this.
  3. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Yeah...get up and do stuff.

Your body is raging against the chemical imbalance. You are doing fine. Just keep at it.

White Sheep likes this.
  4. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thank you both for helping me with your advice now I feel really better :)

5. dmitry116

dmitry116 Fapstronaut

Good luck! I am on the same day as you.

White Sheep likes this.
  6. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thank you, really, but it says 2 days, today is the 6th one for me

7. Lively gr of yesterday

Lively gr of yesterday Fapstronaut

best of luck to u dear hope u suceed try siverting ur mind to stpp it from wandering write it y do u want to stop fapping and read it whenever u feel like fapping it is really helpfull
    d

White Sheep likes this.
  8. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

Thank you I have those that, but I need to read it one in a while to remember why I am doing this. I am in the Day 12 :) by the way