1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Music Producers/Recording Artists

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by njshortz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. njshortz

njshortz Fapstronaut

Hey there fella's/gals. I'm currently attending school for Music and I produce music on the side but my main focus is Recording Arts. Do we have any other producers (professional/hobbyist) or other Recording Arts Fapstraunats here?
    If so I wanna hear your work! I'll share mine as well once I complete this song I'm working on currently!

2. I'm an active musician but we aren't allowed to promote through here.

3. njshortz

njshortz Fapstronaut

Wasn't trying to promote just wanted to connect with fellow artists through this platform and maybe collab.

4. maxmayer

maxmayer Fapstronaut

I used to produce music. I still have a lot of tools for that but unfortunately some of them need to be replaced, for example studio monitor as the main tool for music recording for me. I've already checked some reviews about them https://musirank.com/best-studio-monitors I really would like to share some of my songs but they are not ready yet and I hope I will do it as soon as possible

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019