1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

More sexual drive

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mitch22, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Mitch22

Mitch22 Fapstronaut

Hey!

Yesterday I saw a beautiful movie with friends and it made me want to live and dance. So I went to a dancing venue and danced and spoke to a lot of girls. I noticed I stayed more with myself then normally. Sometimes I got rejected and that really hurts. I have been on nofap for 13 days and I feel that I have more energy, feel more proud about myself, sometimes already look different about girls. Today I feel really 'hot' and have difficulty not going to dating sites or fap. I dont want to relapse. I dont want to be a plant in bed with no energy. But I notice I find it difficult to handle the energy. And then I think I want to go out and talk to girls and take them home. Is that also a kind of relapsing. I don't want to go monk mode but also dont want to relapse. There is a part in me that wants to go for a beautiful encounter with a girl but there is also a part in me that would go for a bit less.

2. I had it nearly the same like you but now I'm on my 40th day and I would advise you to stay away from chasing girls, tinder etc. - it can lead you to slip and PMO - and enjoy your reboot. I'm now doing this, the right time to seek right girl will come in future, until now focusing on reboot is better. Still small part of me want to interact while the bigger part are not interested in girl as I'm flatlining now.

StunBaton likes this.
  3. Mitch22

Mitch22 Fapstronaut

Metp thanks for your response. Yeah I see that its also a mind thing. I have more energy and for me it feels like quit a lot. And I havent learned how to use this energy to go for the life I want. But I also noticed the last few days that I dont want to relapse but yhat I found it hard. Yeah thanks for the advise again. Maybe it's good to not chase girls to much and stay more with myself and my energy instead of chasing somebody. But I also notice a part of me that wants to find a connection with a woman. Ther is a part that wants a real women in a real relationship but there is fear around that subject. And I notice a part in me that wants to use the renewed energy to meet a woman on a more simple level. I also was thinking that I could use this energy to do sports, go outside my comfortlevel and at my job. So maybe thats a better goal in this begin period. Thanks for your advice and thanks for all the nofap community and support. That we all may live the live the live that we want to live instead of living in fear, isolation and depression. Love!

4. Man as today I really crave woman but it's not a right time ( and I really crave mentally and physically, not sexually at all).

Sexual energy is the drive that you can use to accomplish whatever you want in your life so teach yourself about using it and see things becoming better in your life.

StunBaton likes this.
  5. Ghost_Rider

Ghost_Rider Fapstronaut

It means you are healing,
    Now your body really wants sex rather than your mind hungry for dopamine rush,
    Now you are acting like a man, wanting to hook up to really take your sexual energy out
    Best of luck bro for your improvement :)

StunBaton likes this.
  6. Mitch22

Mitch22 Fapstronaut

Thanks metp and ghostrider! I had a relapse a week ago but now I'm doing quite allright. I have a date with a girl this week and I'm looking forward to see if we are a match. I still sometimes see the distractions and wants from the the mind but I also see how much I let my mind dwingle on those distractions. Im starting to have more consciousness on it.