1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Monk tips

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Lythamhearts, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Lythamhearts

Lythamhearts New Fapstronaut

Hi, I've signed up today. Years ago, before new tech, i was a member of a men's group.The facilitator/counsellor gave a tip to avoid masturbation which was something used by monks he said. It was to apply pressure to a muscle just underneath the scrotum/penis. The pressure is applied by tightening the muscle. It worked for me and it is the only time i could stare full frontal at a female approaching me in the street without her covering her breasts. What a liberating feeling i had, it was so good to be able to admire the female form, but somehow not leering. Has anyone else tried this, i couldn't find anything on the internet. There is a name for the muscle, but i can't find that either. Sadly I gradually reverted to old habits, but it's never too old to learn.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I hope you keep coming back.

I'm not familiar with the technique you mention, sorry.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?