Modafinil and how it's affecting my reboot HARDMODE

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by philosopher_king, Jun 10, 2019.

1. philosopher_king

philosopher_king New Fapstronaut

*Disclaimer: This is not advice, just sharing my experience*

I have been taking Modafinil as a nootropic for the past month pretty consistently to see if it can help with my issues focusing, and aside from improving my focus in my summer courses, I think it's actually helping me to not PMO as well. My main triggers have been either boredom or just general lethargy, and taking Modafinil has effectively decreased both of those. I feel significantly less prone to sexual distractions (Instagram babes on the explore page, I'm talking to you).

If you haven't heard of Modafinil, it is an FDA-approved prescription drug meant to treat narcolepsy, but many people take it to enhance cognitive function or as an alternative to ADHD amphetamine medications. I've taken a 100mg dosage every other day to figure out how to fine-tune my dosage. I can now sit straight through a 4-hour physics lecture about 90% engaged and even notice mistakes the prof makes.

I will continue to update this thread along my reboot, at this point I am 12 days in and going strong, although I think I may be flatlining. Let me know if what ya'll's thoughts are on Modafinil if you have heard about it.

-PK

2. krdt

krdt Fapstronaut

I've taken it, ordered online from India. Found quater pill was perfect for me in terms of focus. I imagine it would be beneficial for keeping focused on other things during a reboot.

3. I've always been fascinated by modafinil and what people are saying about it, but I've never tried it myself. I'm worried about getting scammed by some sketchy site as I have no idea where to get it. I guess I'm worried too, that it won't live up to the hype.