1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Millionaire In The Making Checking In

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Spiqui, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Spiqui

Spiqui Fapstronaut

Hello! Wanted to join to help others and keep myself accountable. As we speak I'm on 2 months (longest streak) of NoFap! Some of my goals are: Grow YouTube/Instagram, become successful stock investor and day trader, get in better shape and travel! Hope to make some nice connections here, much love

A41:14A and Deleted Account like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Spiqui likes this.
  3. Hi @aguy100
    Thanks for being here.
    I wish you welcome, and very good luck on your journey and reboot.
    Enjoy your time here.

Spiqui likes this.
  4. Spiqui

Spiqui Fapstronaut

Thank you for the welcome! Currently to battle pump I: Exercise, study stocks, work on social media content, brainstorm etc

5. Spiqui

Spiqui Fapstronaut

Thank you Roady, I do believe ill enjoy my stay =))

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Spiqui likes this.
  7. Former_CD

Former_CD Fapstronaut

Welcome, stopping PMO will be the best decision you can ever make. My life is completely different than it was 21 months ago when I was still locking myself in the bathroom and jacking off, among other nasty habits.