1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Midnight thoughts

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Smithyyy97, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Smithyyy97

Smithyyy97 Fapstronaut

Ever since my mates told me some news about a girl I use to talk to, was now single after 4 years. I’ve been having midnight thoughts since I’ve heard she was single.

All I know she was in a 4 year relationship and her ex cheated on her during the relationship.

For the 1st week I didnt blink an eye towards it, and I wasn’t bothered. But as the 2nd week started I started to have midnight thoughts about her.

Questions like do I start talking to her again? How long do I wait till I talk to her again? Would she be creeped out if I did start talking to her? It was these questions that were running through my mind.

The thing is I ain’t 100% bothered but they must be something right? Why I am having these thoughts now? My mates encourage me to start talking to her again. But I’ve changed, it’s been a long time, I’ve become a different person since. I’ve told my mates to give her time cause it takes times to recover in her position. I only said this to my mates because I want them to keep quiet on the situation. Otherwise I ain’t bothered but I keep on having midnight thoughts about her,

Even when I am tired after working all day and exercising day in and day out. My mind is having these thoughts. Just wondering if any of you lot could help me out or give me some opinions on this situation. Like should I talk to her to get it out of the way? And maybe these midnight thoughts might fuck right off.

Cheers

2. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

Hey man, just my opinion but I feel like you should act on your thoughts. You should definitely talk to her and soon. The longer it's left untouched, the deeper you fall and dwell on those thoughts. If anything I learned in the past week this is it. I'm stuck right now with his girl bc I didn't just come out and say what I was feeling and now am paying dearly for it. The thoughts won't fuck off. Might as well do something before you start thinking she the one that got away.

Smithyyy97 likes this.