1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Messed up!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Leon892000, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Leon892000

Leon892000 Fapstronaut

Things can go really crapy and frustrating when you are so messesd up.Our society judges us on things that matter the least to you.I m talking about grades and the annual marksheet.I have really messed up brain that if anyone says that i am not good enough and then i overthink on these thoughts .Being and lonely and doing nofap sucks i mean it really sucks.Whenever something bad happens in your life,the probability that a classic fapper does not wants to you fap is around 0.0001% or less than that.Things really sucks ,when reality beat the hell out of you.All the feelings of anger ,sadness ,anxeity and stress keep your brain preoccupied .Our society judges good kids only if there grades are good otherwise your a asshole.Dreams of being a professional chess player or to be an author gets lost in the shitty education system where there are lot of syallbus to complete.for instance my chemistry book is of almost 900pages but in exams they ask some shitty question between the books.Our maybe as a average child for me my indian sterotypical education system and orthodox mindset of people sucks.Some times i feel that ,if people started appreciating the real personalities of each other ,this world may change for good.

2. I had bad grades in school seems like threw out my school years I always hated getting my report card because I knew my parents would be pissed even though both of them were never great students
    True a lot of people think they have to act and be a certin way for people to like them instead of just being themsevels the problem most people have is there around people that don't like them and they think if they act a certin way people will YOU HAVE TO FIND PEOPLE THAT LIKE YOU AS YOU ARE AND DITCH PEOPLE THAT DONT, I would rather have no friends than have 10 just because I act in a way that they like instead of being myself and being true to what I think and feel

Leon892000 likes this.
  3. Leon892000

Leon892000 Fapstronaut

Seems like i am not the only one who is bad at studies.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. johnmikewong

johnmikewong New Fapstronaut

Hi, sad but true that we get judged by our paper academic result/grades. i guess we have to keep going to do our best and if we have done our best, then we can give a good pat to ourselves regardless of the result at the end. Having said that, sometimes we have also study smart and study hard at the same time. All the best.

5. Leon892000

Leon892000 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot buddy!

6. McAuguste

McAuguste Fapstronaut

I totally understand you. The school system is, to me, almost brainwashing and crushes all the "out of the box" creativity or proffessional dreams we have. The only way to make it through that is a technique I learned from a Conor Mcgregor interview. He wanted to become a professional fighter, and of course like many teen agers or kids who sare his dreams he was mocked and told it would never happen. His way to deal with it was to tell himself, as hard and as often as he could "I know I will succeed". And he did! he convinced himself that he could do it and managed to ignore any critic or bad advice on his way to the top. I you have a dream in life, no matter how often people tell you it won't happen, keep that in mind. Th only way to get to it is by training hard and as much as you can. I hope this helped you!

Leon892000 likes this.
  7. Leon892000

Leon892000 Fapstronaut

Really loved your comment and i m at rock bottom in my life.After reading your comment,it feels like a bliss!