Men in Texas could be fined for jerking off..

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Kenzi, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Thor god of thunder likes this.
  2. SOofanaddict

SOofanaddict Fapstronaut

Wowsa, is this one a touchy subject on both sides :)

I'm going to stay neutral here and look at it that way for a moment?

I think this lawmaker is suggesting this bill to sort of slam the other side, which isn't unusual. As far as the abortion subject, I'm not going to comment on it at all, not here.

I agree, men are holding the other half of what makes life. I don't think life 'starts' with men, it 'starts' with a man and a woman, or at least...what the man and woman possess. We could technically argue here that men can provide far far more lives than women can statistically. I don't really know the number of viable sperm a man can provide in a day's time however, females only have so many viable eggs, so we are kind of limited in the amount of life we can provide the species.

Men could argue that theoretically, and realistically, if they saved all those viable sperm, that they would doom the Earth with over-population. Or that due to the ratio of sperm to eggs, there's no way that masturbation would ever be a problem.

Men could also say that there are some that don't intend to have children, or are not heterosexual, therefore they don't count in the bill. Lots of possible things that would make this bill impassable. And unrealistic.

Then the entire issue of accountability and enforcement. That would be interesting. We can't record them without their permission, and I don't think a guy is going to admit masturbating if that means a fine for doing it. It means they would find other ways to get some good times in, so to speak.

I personally think a ruling like this and imposed fines would most likely increase men finding ways around it all. Prostitution, reaching out for more 'real' ways to achieve end results, ect.

I'm all for equality and women's rights, believe me I am, but...this particular bill I would never personally be behind.

My own thoughts and opinions, of course. :)

Kenzi likes this.
  3. lfromcr

lfromcr Fapstronaut

My thoughts:

-While the lawmaker understands it won't get very far and that she's only doing this to make a point, I still think it will backfire more than she realizes.

-Many will see it as ludicrous and masturbate all the more... leaving some wives and girlfriends hurting all the more : (

Kenzi likes this.
  4. This isn't equality. It's revenge.

5. SOofanaddict

SOofanaddict Fapstronaut

I agree, based on the continuation of that particular sentence :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Trappist

Trappist Fapstronaut

☝️Radar speed trap.

Makes me proud of our representatives as to how far we’ve come since the framers of the constitution...

Kenzi likes this.
  7. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I agree with you it's a tough and touchy subject.
    I personally just found it interesting that now there is a bill geared towards men for once, so I thought I'd share.
    I don't think this is in anyway enforceable.. I think it's another government headache if you ask me.
    Just another thing to cause media drama.
    Lol

Thor god of thunder likes this.
  8. TooMuchTooSoon

TooMuchTooSoon Fapstronaut

I took from the article that the whole point isn’t to pass a law but to bring awareness to the laws and information currently promoting control over women’s bodies and reproductive rights and what it would look like if the roles were reversed. What if men’s bodies were the ones the government were trying to control? It rather brought these to mind:

AB21E74B-00B2-42B2-9070-0C3FB95277C8.jpeg
    A54957F2-3A27-4500-87A0-B39B2321F650.jpeg

9. Susannah

Susannah Fapstronaut

Haha. Check out Monty Python's Every Sperm is Sacred

Every sperm is sacred
    Every sperm is great
    If a sperm is wasted,
    God gets quite irate

TooMuchTooSoon likes this.
  10. Monty-Python-Life-of-Brian much??

11. Immature

Immature Fapstronaut

Read the comments too, at youtube. (You can get the URL by right-clicking the video.) Then tell me this is just like a vasectomy or a colonoscopy.

Trappist likes this.
  12. Trappist

Trappist Fapstronaut

Yea, I couldn’t watch the whole thing,
    but good of you to post video.

Truly a tough and touchy subject.

Meet someone tomorrow,
    whom a sister put out for adoption over thirty years ago.
    Grew and raised a family.

Acting out can include these ‘choices’ And their consequences...eek.

Immature likes this.