1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation Challenge - 60 days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by meatsandwich, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Day 6: today 15 min of prayers and OM chanting.

skyhit and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Same as usual. Moderate focus.

Day 6.

skyhit likes this.
  3. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I relapsed in meditation, as PMO symptoms of addiction kicks in and I start to feel depressed and weakness, feeling of wanting nothing to do even when I keep up with studies, I will do my best to start again meditation and spend more like 10 minutes for the session to not make myself stressed.

Though I didn't relapse with PMO, as it's my main goal that can't be broken.

Deleted Account and skyhit like this.
  4. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Wow you truly are committed to your goal. I think I have a lot to learn from you.

Deleted Account and meatsandwich like this.
  5. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 5.

Good and easy. But really wasn't able to focus. Any ideas how I can focus?

6. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Thank you, the hardest part is when PMO hits you and you want to give up, but yet I tell myself that I can't be weak to this and I can't be broken by such simple thing, as it gonna be a massive failure but at least I've been doing my best to have also side things and truly day 18,19 have been for me the hardest with no PMO.

7. Deepak@123

Deepak@123 New Fapstronaut

8. Not the greatest focus today. I did 10 minutes though so that's nice. 7 days in a row now!

Day 7.

9. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Nice.
    Looking forward for it and the challenge within. I will never be weak again. Past 6 days the urges didn't still my determination by a single %.
    I feel great without pmo.
    Excellent!

10. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Great job on making it to a week

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  11. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Looking ahead for the challenge.
    I have been doing good for a while.
    You can check out my daily journal here:
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-journey-to-success.163149/#post-1386602

12. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I realized that I had a temperature for past 2 days, while I was thinking that PMO was only at fault and I can say without PMO my mind is more clear and I will most likely restart Meditation after I recover a bit.

I gonna check it out!

skyhit likes this.
  13. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 6

Guided meditation today. Wasn't really great. OM chanting always refreshes me

14. OM chanting is great! Sometimes I also used the tibetan meditation bowl, they create a wonderful refreshing and energizing sound.

I'm continuing to meditate everyday, even if I'm not writing here, since more or less my spiritual routine is always the same. I'll write if I'll have new experiences or if I'll try new techniques.

15. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Day 7. I've been doing lots of posture exercises for a month or so. Just learned that I suffer from this and this. I'm using my breath to get energy moving into my back muscles. I've neglected them for way too long.I need to keep the rhomboids and lower traps engaged so my shoulders don't slump forward. Changing that muscle memory takes focus man. A practice called reverse belly breathing is helping my diaphragm expand backwards and stretch the muscles of the back with every breath. The basic idea is to keep the belly engaged while inhaling so it doesn't bulge forward like a balloon.

Namaste friends.

16. count me in too.
    by the way did anyone notice how awful alot of women are in this community ?
    they can't follow simple logic, appeal to emotion to win an argument and are extremely irritating.
    just had a hot debate with a real b#tch about the ethical aspect of abortion. my point was the same as hers but she just couldn't see it.
    a real idiotic b#tch.
    well, anyways , should go and meditate. there are alot of idiots in the world. cant keep getting upset about everyone.

17. That's an interesting meditation. Have you tried to hold the plank position for strengthening your lower back? Also deadlifts are great, but they recquire to work a lot on the right technique.

skyhit likes this.
  18. skyhit

skyhit Fapstronaut

Day 7

Well its very bad that i am now really not able to focus for even 3seconds.
    Om chanting is great.
    Please tell about your methods of meditation.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. This is a beautiful reiki meditation, called hatsurei ho http://www.aetw.org/d_hatsurei_ho.html
    It comprises visualization, control of the breathing process, focus on the center of our being, and expansion in infinity. It’s a great way to focus and energize yourself!

20. Focusing is hard when you're tired.

Day 9.