1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Meditating with healing frequencies works!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Third_Eye, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Yesterday, I meditated to these four healing vibrations for addiction healing, genital healing, male energy healing, and male confidence.

And those frequencies have helped me a lot. They've reduced my urges, they've made me have low libido, they've made me have more strong and natural erection(s). Healing frequencies really do work! Any thoughts

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
    Hopefulgirl, RoaringAngst and A41:14A like this.
  2. RoaringAngst

RoaringAngst Fapstronaut

These are binaural brainwaves, and yes they do work. But, temporarily. Meaning, the effect will wear off in some hours.

If you search about them, brainwaves are not limited to this, there are for meditation,focus,sleep, stress,headache and so on.

For people on whom these don't work, they should try ishonric brainwaves, that work on them usually.

The idea of it is, that our brain has waves when we are in a specifc mood or condition, and if we can let it hear them, we will acheive this state. In binaural brainwaves, your speakers or headphones produce two different waves to create a new one in your brain.

3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

It's just something that needs to be done daily. But I get what you're saying, though. Since I'm trying to open my pineal gland, and my frequency must be higher than the average person, it works for me.

4. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm not gonna lie though, I relapsed today on purpose just so I can test how beneficial the healing vibrations were, and they were!

Usually, I do it multiple times a day, but I only had the urge to do it once. But I'm not gonna relapse again, so I can continue healing with those frequencies during meditation.