1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe I will be forever alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by WalkingForward, Mar 18, 2017.

1. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Or maybe I won't. I don't know.

I can never get a guarantee that I'll ever find someone. Neither can I get rid of my worry and shame about being an incel.

I have decided to live. Now I just have to make the best of life. The negative thoughts and feelings will come and go, I can let them be there like clouds in the sky, while I focus on what I can control to improve life, myself and the world around me.

What are your thoughts about an attitude like this? I guess it's inspired a lot by some eastern philosophy and Acceptance and Commitment therapy.

2. Sometime I feel that I mustnt try so hard to get someone because .... She must be trying aswell :p.

3. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I never had a girlfriend or someone whom I can call a best friend. But I am fine though because I have myself.
    During past couple of years, well I did had friends whom I can hangout with but are not trustworthy. But it doesn't matter, does it?

4. Covert

Covert Fapstronaut

Somehow to some extent I relate to your point. I like your part where you mentioned you about focussing on those that will help you to improve your life. Me also trying to do that means try to focus and take control on those things that I can and will help me to get my life better, sometimes I feel very lonely.

Lets see where I get.

5. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

There's you around. Be your best friend and time alone will be the best time.

Protagonist likes this.