1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation Lowers Testosterone

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by VirilitySupreme, Feb 17, 2018.

1. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

2. Man thanks for this topic. Such a great informations for me and helps understand this bullshit.

Be the Alpha, be the Beast. I´m going straight to this.

Wish you all the strength guys, who´s dealing with this stuff.

3. SlaveMarkson

SlaveMarkson Fapstronaut

I read this in a jocko willinck military type voice. Great stuff man thank you

WindWolf and Stragler like this.
  4. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

I definitely think that this increased testosterone level is better for an average man. Its a state where he is primed for action. How that level is regulated is pretty complicated, as described on the first page. And as everything else in life, its effects are not so simple. Impulse has to be tempered by highroad thinking to be successful. Effects of testosterone have probably killed more men in history than any disease of war. Its the same thing that made those that survived succeed. Thats the deal men get: high risk, high reward. To me, middle aged men who had high testosterone when young are the ones that know this process best. They learned advantages and disadvantages of testosterone fueled thinking when young and now they have freedom to apply it, when their testosterone lowered to balanced levels. There is alot to learn from them.

5. If I stop masturbating will my testosterone level ever rise?

6. That question interests me also cause I´ve found on the internet many researches that no. Had anyone get some blood level tests or has an experience with testosterone rise after No PMO?

7. Oinker

Oinker New Fapstronaut

I'm the guy in the bushes watching the Alpha-stud pounding Veronica. And i'm happy. Folks, i love to watch Real Men fuck hot women, studs who actually know how to use their dicks.