1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation is bad for my relationship

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by WindOfChange, Jul 29, 2018.

1. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

There is a video on YouTube, about nofap. The guy just says just stop being a bitch. Just stop. You got this. Impress her with it. Lol

2. I think you should really focus on the NoFap challenge. I am sure you can do this, step by step. Focus on new hobbies, try some new sports, meditation, yoga. Use the panic button. Look for some tipps when urges come across you. I am sure you can do this!

WindOfChange likes this.
  3. WindOfChange

WindOfChange Fapstronaut

I had a call with her and we're getting along again. I made clear to her how serious it is to me, and I even told her that I joined this community. She understands how serious I am about it and she's happy again.

Thank you so much for your advice, you have no idea how much it means to me. Now it's just important for me to achieve this goal and to control myself.

4. WindOfChange

WindOfChange Fapstronaut

This is exactly what I wanna do right now and I know it's the right thing to do. Thank you for your help!

Daniel stops likes this.