1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Married with PMO addiction ]

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by chksun, Mar 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. chksun

chksun New Fapstronaut

Hello there Guys and Gals [if any ] :)

well i am addicted to Fapping very much and it takes away my precious time. It is actually affecting at how I look at other sex in real life. Its been with me for 10 years.

I want to get rid of it. I would like to seek your help on these.

Thanks
    sun

2. Sam_Jones1107

Sam_Jones1107 New Fapstronaut

Hi Newbie Fapstronaut, I am new too. Welcome to this promising community. The most important step (which I had learnt) to control PMO is to abstain from sexual thoughts. Just develop a 'higher taste', the taste of hard work, success, etc. and discard the 'lower ones' like sexual thoughts, P, M, O, etc. Form new neural connections (Rewire your brain), and gradually get rid of the older ones. We'll definitely succeed in our mission!

Deleted Account and bondwires like this.
  3. chksun

chksun New Fapstronaut

Hi Sam,
    I can use your reply as a good start for my challenge. As i am staying alone "now" and its hard to keep a accountability partner and this PMO thing is not easy to share with friend.
    I will start my challenge from today.

4. chksun

chksun New Fapstronaut

Thanks Roady.

Keeping a journal is good idea to reflect own day. I am in the process of habituating it.
    I can keep a tab of my PMO de-addiction in it.