Married with Children Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by HumanFailRobot, May 15, 2019 at 10:54 PM.

1. HumanFailRobot

HumanFailRobot Fapstronaut

I am 41, married, 4 kids, and would like to start an accountability group with some men of similar age, or similar life circumstance.

Thinking of using Discord or something similar for meetings, either 1 or 2x per week. Thinking of using accountability software of some type to share with each other.

I've been watching this part of the forum for a couple weeks looking for someone who could fit the profile, but haven't had any hits yet. So I thought I'd jump in, start a group, and see who joins!

2. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Hi @HumanFailRobot , 50M married with 2 teen kids here. I start with NoFap at the end of march and i have reach a goal of 27 days (like you now)... then i relapsed. So, here i am again in the fight, but in this time trying with AP. This week I feel weak but i do not get out of blance!
    See you!

3. @Gurdeep_Singh

@Gurdeep_Singh Fapstronaut

Want to join ....Guy...We have a telegram group...age Does nt matter...Our problem is the same..You guys can join if you want to no matter How much Time you "ll active...Let see how we can help you....

https://t.me/joinchat/L6O84xcP4drD8WXGU0Lz-g

4. Peter808

Peter808 Fapstronaut

46, 2 kids, and that has to stop. I'm in. Not with the mother of my sons anymore (broke up 6 years ago), but been with a wonderful girlfriend for the past 5 years.

persona2903 likes this.