Markos Nofap Journal to 90 days!

Discussion in 'Under 20' started by YouCanDoItByCourage, Jun 10, 2018.

1. YouCanDoItByCourage

YouCanDoItByCourage Fapstronaut

Day 1:
    This day i felt guilty after i relasped on my 1 month streak yesterday. But i found this fourm today and became addicted to it i am hoping to get to 90 days!

2. YouCanDoItByCourage

Reasons not to relaspe in case I have a urge

• You'll get sleepy in no time
    • Acne
    • Deterioration of social activity
    • Sensation of being view as someone else
    • Being less "sensible" on music you listen
    • It's wasted time, you could do anything else like :
      • See a good movie
      • Beat your score at a movie
      • Speak to your friends
      • Create something good with your mind and imagination
      • Go outside and meet new people or create a stronger bond with people you already know
    • You will not have the guts to watch someone in the eye
    • You will have less confidence
    • Social Anxiety will come back
    • All of that for nothing ? Really you want to give up ?
    1. GO OUTSIDE- This is probably the best idea that works well for me. The moment I feel an urge, it will usually be at home in my room and so I immediately go to the backyard and start walking around while being aware of all the nearby houses and imagining the people around the area. Or you could also go to the local market where there are so many people everywhere- you simply cannot relapse when you are outside. I find that this five minutes of being outside around others means that the urge is usually gone which links to my second tip;
    2. REALISE THAT URGES ARE LIKE CRASHING WAVES- The intense urges you are feeling are not permanent, usually after 5-10 minutes you will no longer start feeling any urges at all, so this short period of urges is extremely important for you. I suggest exercising in this stage- do 10 pushups, some situps, etc. because the rush of endorphins will transfer the energy previously created by urges to physical activity. TRUST ME THIS WORKS.
    3. DONT THINK ABOUT TOMORROW AT ALL- It will seem overwhelming if you think about how many days you still have ahead of you- but the simplest tip is to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME... if you can get past one more day, thats a new personal record for you, and have it on the back of your mind that even if you MAY relapse tomorrow, TODAY is my day and I will not relapse for the next 24 hours no matter what happens. This strategy really works because a streak is just a matter of single days added up .
    • You really want to spend the rest of your day sitting in front of a computer getting hard at some pixel ?
    • The world won't give you anything if you just sit here doing nothing
    • You will feel lonely
    • You will feel shitty
    • You will feel dirty
    • You will be angry at yourself
    • See the world around you
    • Struggle is the way of nature to make yourself strong, it's worth it, now if you give up that mean you are weak (Inspiration : )
    • It's a primary thing in life, there is so much more out there, love, friendship, people who are nice, laughing, a good music, a beautiful girl who smile at you. Litterally anything can make you as happy as fapping.
    • PIED, remember that it can happen to anyone
    • If you are with a partner it can destroy your relationship.

3. YouCanDoItByCourage

IM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING FEMDOM FETISH!! 90 DAYS

4. YouCanDoItByCourage

5. YouCanDoItByCourage

Day 2: Day 2 went pretty good the guilt was gone had a bit of cofinindence and felt pretty energeized I Hope tommorow will be a better day and furtheron!

6. YouCanDoItByCourage

Goodnight any aliens, men and woman who are viewing

7. YouCanDoItByCourage

alright im awake lets make this a good day full of peace

8. Do you maturbate during reboot?

9. YouCanDoItByCourage

no
    nope

10. YouCanDoItByCourage

Day 3: Since it's 8:18 pm and im very tired and going to head to sleep im going to talk about my day. it was pretty good i felt happy in the morning i felt really fucking weak but in the day i had some 'confindence' and more social aniexty was gone from yesterday

11. YouCanDoItByCourage

12. YouCanDoItByCourage

Day 4: today was pretty shit i got bullied today and felt sucidal

13. YouCanDoItByCourage

FUCK I HAVE A URGE BUT IM NOT GOING TO RELASPE
    GO AWAY URGE
    FUCK YOU
    FUCK YOU
    FUCK YOU
    FUCK YOU I WON"T RELASPE

14. YouCanDoItByCourage

15. YouCanDoItByCourage

Day 5: today was average got some respest today and confindence was boomin

16. YouCanDoItByCourage

DAY 6: ALRIGT DAY 6 WITHOUT PMO TODAY WAS AMAZING some how my bullies were nice to me

17. YouCanDoItByCourage

HAD A URGE BUT DIDN"T RELASPE I FELT HORNY CAUSE BY MISTAKE I TOUCHED MY DICK FOR 2 seconds waving MY HAND BUT I AINT GOING TO RELASPE I CONTROL MY BODY MENTALLY AND PHYISCALLY I CONTROLL ALL THE MOVEMENTS IN MY BODY! I CONTORL IT! I DEMAND CHANGE NOW NO MORE PUSSY SHITTING NOW MARKO YOUR GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL AND FROM THIS DURATION AND NOW ITS GOING TO BE 90 DAYS TO SETEMBER 8 MARKO YOU GOT THIS FUCK THIS FEMDOM FETISH BE THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY BECAMES A MAN AND COMPLETES THIS CHALLENGE IF OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO THIS SO CAN I ! THE FINISH LINE IS COMING UP MARKO YOU GOT THIS SHOW THEM YOUR FUCKING WORTH!

18. YouCanDoItByCourage

19. YouCanDoItByCourage

Day 7: Bruh in the morning i had confindence but it went all dwn i touched my dick and i was so depressed for 2 seconds with my wrist BUT I WAS LIKE FUCK THAT

20. YouCanDoItByCourage

day 8: normal day had confindence :)