1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Marijuana industry angry at White House

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

According to reports, the marijuana industry is angry at the White House since it was announced that recreational marijuana will be targeted.

Deadlihood likes this.
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

*puffs* Huh? What's this thread about? I'm hungry. Where are my Doritos?

3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

That's one less weed to worry about.
    [​IMG]

4. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

So basically business as usual? I mean, recreational users were repeatedly warned during Obama's administration that even if their state passed pro pot laws, it was still Federally illegal.

5. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

From what I heard, this is good news for private prisons as locking up people benefits their business.

Attorney General, Jeff Sessions has always been very anti marijuana since he comes from the era of Reagan which during the 80s, was very anti pot.

However, some people are thinking that this is an ulterior motive to put more black people in jail to suppress their votes since Jeff Sessions allegedly was a Ku Klux Klan sympathizer in his home state of Alabama which by the way is a very anti pot state.

A little off topic: Alabama is considered to be one the most backward states in America that even other southerners in neighboring states don't like to talk about it.