1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Mushrooms decriminalized in Colorado

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 15, 2019.

1. All kinds of people take mushrooms specifically to get high.

2. But it's not in the same class or sect of other drugs. Because, again, its not harmful to your body.

Ill leave you w another thing. I did consider it a "drug" by definition but it's grown from the earth. Same w marijuana. Maybe we shouldn't make God's creations illegal. Not what it would've wanted.

And yeah it being a spiritual activity would involve getting high from the fungi

3. I actually see it as a good thing personally. Not if the drug was cocaine, that would be terrible. But there would be alot less hatred and more atmospheric, general love between one another if everybody was absolutely tripping face all the time. Which is something the world can use a little more of

But it wont happen bc not "everybody" will take a drug if said drug was legalized. Mainly due bc the gov has always made it seem like drugs are some evil entity, which harder drugs are.

We've all heard of news stories and celebrities suffering from cocaine, meth, etc addictions/overdoses. But you havent from shrooms. Coincidence?

4. I have. In fact, out of all the "potheads" (hate that term btw) ive met and theres a WHOLE bunch, about 2 or 3 people are unmotivated. And its not that they only wanna get high, they have regular minimum wage jobs, but they dont want to strive for anything more. Which imo isnt a dorect correlation with marijuana.

But yes, they do get high alot. But out of all of those weed smokers, 99% are motivated, including myself

5. I got zero problems with it. I'm just pointing out the fact that there is a huge community of people that love to get faded off mushrooms for non spiritual and non medical reasons.

6. I agree and i feel like you'll find a majority of users use it recreationally to "go on a trip." I guess i dont understand the relevance, but I agree w that forsure